Clipping 6: Hip-Hip-Hooray

Well, we would be the first to admit that all our concerns for Ronnie's show were all for naught. The style, the execution, the sheer brilliance of her display for the Dubai Fashion Week was too much for us to handle.

There were three main things which stole the show, apart from the gorgeous dresses she exhibitioned. The first, was the beautiful hall she had personally designed at the last moment. There were reports that she had approached the President-Prime Minister of Dubai for holding her show in one of the great deserts, however it didn't quite pan out.

Taking the challenge in stride, Ronnie showed the entire fashion industry that even with less time and resources, she can make a diamond out of coal. She had gone all out with the Dubai aesthetic, claiming to love the vibe of the city too much to not add it in her demonstration. The attendees were left with a pleasant experience and gave positive feedback.

The second thing was her showstopper. Now, we admit that we have been following all social media handles of Dean McCall for quite some while and have been excitedly looking forward to every post of his, be it photography or selfies. He had claimed multiple times in his live sessions how nervous he was to model, and so we were expecting to see a novice barely keeping himself from falling.

But my oh my. Not only was he able to pull off an amazing look with his clothes, he walked with such confidence that made us believe he was made for the ramp. Unlike the other models, he added his own signature expression towards the end, winking at the camera and smirking, making us fall in love with his bad boy looks.

Last but not the least, Ronnie's entrance towards the end is worthy of mention. She looked like a fashion diva wearing a beautiful red mermaid gown which swept across the floor. She was escorted on the stage by Dean, and they looked good together.

A little birdie has told us that they are super close and were often seen together during rehearsal and in general. Their video of them singing 'I want it that way' together had already went viral a while back, with over a couple million views.

Now, we don't want to jinx it, but we are getting those Alex-Zoey vibes from them already. Maybe the diva who hasn't dated anyone in a while is ready to settle down?