Clipping 7: Power Dynamics; The Times Celebex

Before we share the newest gossip which we heard from reliable sources, let us wish the gorgeous Veronica Rivers and Dean McCall a very happy anniversary! It is their third and the couple are reportedly spending time alone in Veronica's Bahamas vacation house.

It will be a pretty big year for the couple as not only has Veronica announced her invitation to the Paris Fashion Show later this year, she will also be one of the main designers in Zachary Tiosk's new movie: 'Awake, But At What Cost?''

On the other hand, we will also be getting to see Dean model Veronica's business friend, Albus Dimitri's clothes for his annual magazine as confirmed by his twitter post yesterday. It is rumored that the brilliant photographers Harley and Quinn will be the ones to click his photos. Since they have worked together before, we are sure it will be as easy as pie.

So, back on the topic of our newest gossip, it has been confirmed that Alexander Kimball will now take a step back from running Oria.

The businessman had taken over the ore-mining company Oria after Steven De'LaCourt was arrested for attempted murder of both him and his wife, Zoey Dunhill-Kimball. Next in line of succession of the multi-billion-dollar company was Steven's daughter Stella De'LaCourt, but due to her being quite young and unexperienced at the time, it was decided by both parties that for the meantime Alexander will take over.

Now that a decade has passed, Alexander feels it's time to take a step back and give the reigns to the successor, Ms. Stella De'LaCourt by the end of the year when she comes back from her Relief Work from India.

If you ask me personally what I think about this, I will say that I have my doubts as the beautiful and coveted heiress still has no experience running a company this big, but don't we all love underdogs?