Clipping 1: The Girl On Fire

Clipping 1: The Girl on Fire

Six years ago, she was just an ordinary girl.

But now, she is one of the fastest upcoming business and fashion tycoons in the world.

Already awarded with the Entrepreneur of the year award last year, Veronica Rivers, owner of multiple clothing stores, 'Pandemonium', is one of the hottest and happening person you will ever meet.

A fashioneista, she is ranked #7 as the world's most eligible bachelorette, and that place is well deserved as her long and natural red hair and grey eyes combination is a rarity.

A month ago, she was linked up with Albus Dimitri, the renowned Russian fashion designer when they were spotted having dinner together. But that rumor was very quickly put to rest when the very next week, Albus came out of his closet and declared he was gay.

And despite the fact that the woman in question just does not date, men are still mesmerized by the gorgeous red head.

"I would love to go out on a date with her," Zachary Tiosk, the lead in the series, Sleepy Sleepy said in a recent interview, "She is very pretty and quite down to Earth."

Six years ago, the apartment she shared with one of her friends, who is now the billionaire Alexander Kimball's wife, had caught fire and all of their possessions had gone up in flames. Veronica herself went under a lung transplant surgery as she had inhaled a lot of smoke.

But now, with her own clothing line ranging from casual to party wear, she has a house in Malibu, Bahamas and New York.

"She is amazing in her work." Her personal assistant claims. "She is full of passion and that feeling is contagious. She has an eye for detail and all in all, she is an awesome person to work for. She is literally on fire."