Acknowledgement

I cannot believe it. My second book is finally over. This feels like a dream.

I remember starting this book a long time ago, before my senior year in college. But then, I had left it because I had to focus on my studies and I had a growing interest in creating art. Then I had started working in a MNC after that and then everyday I was just so worn out. 

For many people, this pandemic has been really bad, but I don't feel that way. Not only am I more refreshed now than ever, my creative juices are all over the place and I have fallen in love with writing again. The completion of this book is proof of that. Of course, there are a lot of people I have to thank for this accomplishment. Since I cannot name all, I will name the few who have really kept me going. 

Allofthestars-234Sfarmer09 and Mighty658 -> Take a bow, you guys. Thank you for liking and commenting on my book. It really gives an amateur writer like me a big, big boost. 

Many edits are planned in the future as nothing is ever perfect, but for now, this book is complete. I really hope you liked this sweet journey of Veronica Rivers and Dean McCall. It goes without saying that if I have offended anyone/any organization with whatever is in my book, I sincerely apologize. Please reach out to me and I will take every step to rectify the issue. Also, all the pictures I have posted here are just to help the readers understand what I am referring to as again (points to myself) amateur writer here. All credits go to the person in the picture and the person who has taken the photos. 

So that is it. 

The Billionaire's Savior is finished. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But I hope to see you guys again for the final book in the Billionaire in Distress series - The Billionaire's Dilemma, which CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE!!!

Who will be the leads? Any guesses? :) Hint: The last clipping. 

And more importantly - who will be playing as the lead characters :D 

Hint: Since my religion has shifted now to stan a group of seven Korean men in their 20's (and 30's) how about I select one from them. :D  Any guesses who?

.

.

.

I love you all. 
Feeling really grateful. 

-A