Another member

He didn’t know how long he had been in the obsidian box. 5 minutes? An hour? A day? Time was a jumbled mess, and his headache wasn’t helping. Ant could feel the Egg pushing into his mind and he tried to keep it out. But without Church Prime water, the hazmat suits, or any of his items except for some carrots, it wasn’t working so well.
Ant couldn't stand up, all of his blood was currently focused on circling around his head.
“⟊⍜⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌ ☍⋏⍜⍙⌇ ⏃⌰⌰. ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌ ⟟⌇ ⏃⌰⌰. ⎎⍜⌰⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌”
Voices echoed through Ants head, just loud enough to be heard past his ringing ears.
“Stop.”
“⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌ ☊⏃⋏ ☌⟟⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⟒⎐⟒⍀⊬⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍'⎐⟒ ⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅”
Ant could feel his energy drain from his body. He already couldn't stand, he didn’t know how long he could stay conscious.
“BadBoyHalo has joined the game” Stated the chat commands.
“Ant?” Bad hummed, his voice carrying itself through the room and echoing slightly.
Ant tensed. He quickly gathered most of his strength and pushed himself up before leaning on the wall. Has it already been 14 hours?
“I’m going to mine a block of obsidian.” Bad said voice muffled.
There was some noise, probably the breaking of obsidian, though Ant couldn't bring himself to care that much. The red luminescence from the Egg seeped into the box. Ant looked up and was met with the white of Bads eyes.
“Can I let Ant out of his box now?” He hummed, propping his arms on the open obsidian block.
Ant didn’t respond, he just stared at Bad.
“I’ll take that as a yes,” Bad said, mining the other obsidian.
Ant was grabbed by his arm again and lightly pulled. He didn’t have the energy to pull back. Bad pulled him out and walked over to the Egg before sitting Ant down.
“How do you feel Ant?”
Ant looked up with a blank face before looking at the Egg. He didn’t say anything though.
“I’ll also take that as a yes!” Bad smiled. “Stay down here, or don’t. I have to do some planting.” He walked out of the room, leaving Ant sitting in the corner with the Egg.

Bad hummed as he planted the Egg around the server. Two on each side of Erets castle, another in the surrounding forest, and a hidden one in AwesomeDudes secret house.
When Bad was satisfied with his planting, he head back to the Egg.

When Bad got back to the Egg room, he walked over to the Egg and looked around. He didn’t see Ant. “Guess he went home.” He sighed, walking around and checking there was no damages done to the Egg.
As Bad walked around the Egg, he saw a tail moving from behind it.
“Ant?” Bad asked, circling the Egg.
There in the corner, was Ant. He was leaned up against the corner of the room fast asleep.
Bad smiled before moving forward and nudging the cat hybrid.
“Ant? Ant wake up.”
Ant opened his eyes and looked at Bad.
“Whaatt?” He asked, drawing it out.
“Come on, you can't sleep back here.”
“But I want to,”
“Nope. Come on, at least not on the floor.”
Bad easily picked up the half asleep cat and walked to the mined out storage area on the other side of the room.
“Here. There’s a bed here since you’re so adamant about staying here.” Bad said, dropping Ant on the bed.
The other only hummed before curling up and falling asleep before Bad even moved.