Red to White

Please listen to the song it's so pog! I found it a while ago and still can't get over it. "The call of the Egg" By Nvhia

Tubbo was talking to Tommy while they were absently walking around Snowchester. The conversation was pretty much random, inside jokes, things they had to do, and other things on the server. Tubbo froze mid conversation and just stared past Tommy.
“Tubbo?” Tommy waved his hand infront of the goat boy. “Tubbster?”
“What are they doing here?” He said, expression changing to something like when you have something sour.
Tommy turned around and spotted Bad and Ant walking up the small mountain the other two were on.
“Hi Tubbo! Hi Tommy!” Bad waved happily.
“What are you doing here?” Tubbo spat, now glaring at them.
Ant shrugged, “We were board and wanted to see how you were doing.”
Tubbo laughed harshly, “Yeah, I’m sure.” He grabbed Tommys arm and pulled him away protectively, “What. Are. You. Doing. Here?”
“Ant already told you.” Bad said, tilting his head to look confused.
“Like I would believe the two people who are mind fucked by some Egg underground.”
Tommy just stood there, watching and listening to the conversation, interested to see where it would go and what Tubbo would do.
Ant looked slightly offended while Bad just smiled, “Well, Tubbo.” The demon spat, not losing hte smile, “We really did want to see how you were doing. If your skull is to thick to realize that, then we’ll just leave.”
Tubbo was taken aback, not because of the comments that were just thrown, but by who threw them.
“Wait, why check on me specifically? What about Tommy?” He asked, holding his friend behind him, “You claim to check on me after whatever the hell happened but not Tommy.” Tubbo was surprisingly offended the weird Egg cult forgot about Tommy. No one likes to be forgotten.
“Hmm?” Bads white eyes went over to the boy who was just standing behind the other. “We already checked on him.” He waved his hand discardingly, “Try not to be so quick to judge.”
Tubbo looked back at Tommy in worry. “Tommy are you ok? Did they do anything? You’re not hurt are you?”
“Tubbo!” Tommy quickly said, moving away from the boy who was now examining him, “I’m fine. They, they didn’t do anything to me.”
Tubbo scanned the others face carefully before letting out a relieved sigh and turning back to the others. “Fine.” He said, almost reluctantly, “What do you two want?”
Bad stayed still with Ant behind him, wordlessly looking over Tubbo, double checking the colors and everything. Tubbo himself stayed still through this, a little worried.
Bad shrugged, more aimed towards Ant, “That’s all. We’ll be going now.” He hummed, turning around and walking away with Ant following him.
“What the hell were you doing?” Tubbo asked, kinda suspicious but curious.
Bad turned around and smiled, “Checking your colors. Did you know that the Egg makes red into white?” And with that, he turned back around.
Tommy rolled his eyes at the demons stupid hint at Tubbo.
“Why would he tell us that?” Tubbo asked Tommy, turning around.
Tommy shrugged, “Why the fuck would I know?”
Tubbo thought for a minute, absently staring at Tommy.
Interrupting Tubbos thoughts, there was a discord notification from Tommys phone.

Muffin Boy- If you want to come back, Puffy is gone doing something. I’m pretty sure she’ll be gone the whole day.
Wife Haver- Mk. Let me get out of here and I’ll come.

Tommy looked back at Tubbo and held up his now turned off phone.
“Hehe, I’ve got to go do… something.” Tommy quickly ran down the hill Bad and Ant left from and waved, “Bye Tubbo!”
Tubbo was left standing confused. Tommy had never really left that quickly, was something happening? Then it hit him. Tommys shirt.
Tubbo quickly panicked and ran after the other, trying his best to not be spotted.