Poof

If y'all didn't know, Lovejoy dropped some songs. Check them out :D One of em is above. Vibe with me.

When Sam told Ant where the group was escaping, he quickly rushed over.
Ranboo was carrying Karl who was still in his own world, but looking a bit more down to earth. Nickie and Phil were protecting the two, making sure that at least Karl and Ranboo got out of the room.
Ant went around, hiding in the vines before pulling out his axe and flipping it to a more blunt side, at least to knock someone out. He just wants one, it would either make them leave slower and be more vulnerable, or they have another sacrifice or member.
The cat hybrid silently climbed the vines up a few blocks before jumping.
“PHIL LOOK OUT!” Nickie shouted about to rush over to block it but fell over a vine.
Phil quickly turned around but was too late, immediately being met with the dull end of a netherite axe. His head started to pound as he felt his body limply fall to the ground before he was plunged into the dark of unconsciousness.
Nickie quickly recovered and rushed Ant, swinging a stick she found because she literally couldn't find anything better.
Ant quickly dodged and nudged Nickie into the lava that was just a block or two in front of them.
Ranboo started to panic. His ender pixels increased and the noise that the enderman made became more and more clear.
“Ranboo?” Karl asked, concerned for his friend, more in the moment than before but still a little off.
“Karl we *(Those are his ender noise, just gonna clear that up) we have to get out. * Like, right now.”
Karl looked at Ant who, after hiding Phil in the vines, started to walk back to the two.
“You’re half enderman right? Try to teleport.” He recommended.
“I- I don’t * know how.”
“Well, try. Now’s a better time than ever.”
Ranboo nodded, turning around and being face to face with Ant. Jumping back in slight fear, he made a rather loud noise before disappearing in a poof of purple particles.