The offer

Tubbo slowly woke up to a slow rhythm of a heart. He looks up with bleary eyes and sees Tommy, asleep and leaning against a chest. He moved each of them into a more comfortable position before falling asleep. Tubbo smiled wide as he thanked any gods that were listening.
He slowly sat up a bit, leaning himself on the same chest Tommy was leaning on. He stayed there for a good 10 minutes, unable to fall back asleep before Tommy moved.
“Mhm.”
Tommy opened his eyes and tiredly rubbed them before looking at Tubbo. “Have a nice nap Big Man?”
Tubbo smiled warmly and nodded his head, not moving from Tommy.
“That’s good.” He started to stand up and groaned while doing so. “You want to go see what happened?” Tommy asked, holding his hand out for Tubbo.
The other quickly took it and felt himself being hoisted up from the floor.
“Onwards!” Tommy smiled, reminding Tubbo of when they were younger.
“Onwards!” Tubbo mimicked, voice somehow being the only one still gravily from waking up.
Tommy and Tubbo walked back to the stairs they escaped from, once again holding hands.

Tommy and Tubbo peared around the Egg, looking around. The place was a slight wreck. Everyone who wasn’t knocked out found a way out and took the asleep and wounded with them. At least. The ones that were not hidden.
“Bad?” Tommy asked, scanning the room.
“Tommy!” The demon smiled, “I’m glad you’re safe!” He walked up to Tommy and Tubbo, the ladder trying to hide himself behind the other a little.
Bad quickly took to scanning Tommy, making sure he wasn’t wounded anywhere before looking at Tubbo sheepishly.
Tommy leaned back a little and whispered, “He wants to make sure you aren't hurt. Just go with it.”
Tubbo was scared, terrified, but he trusted Tommy and he decided to always act on that instead. Even if it would get him killed, he has and always will trust Tommy. Just now he’s going to try his best to keep the others' trust. Whatever it takes.
He stepped forward slowly, hesetently letting go of the others hand and looking at Bad.
The demon slowly moved closer as to not scare Tubbo. He carefully lifted the hybrid's arms up and made sure to make sure no square inch of the boy was wounded.
Smiling in satisfaction, Bad backed up and plopped down on a blood vine. Tubbo quickly went back to Tommy and held his hand, trying his best to no longer hiding behind him.
“So,” Bad started, “What now?”
Tommy shrugged, “I’m not sure. You should talk to Ant about that, Tubbo has to get back to snow chester soon.”
Tubbo held Tommys hand closer.
“And I suppose I’m going with him.”
Bad smiled softly before snapping his fingers, “I just remembered. Before you go~” He trailed off going over to one of the random chests around the now lava free room.
He reached in and ruffled around for a minute before smiling and pulling something out. Bad walked back over to Tommy and handed him the thing he pulled out.
It was a sweatshirt. It had the same design of Tommys old red and white shirt but with sleeves, pockets, and a hood.
Tommy smiled brightly and quickly put it on. It was very comfortable and warm. Tommy could get used to this.
“Ant made that. Finished it just before the banquet.”
Tommy noted to thank the cat later.
Tubbo tugged on Tommys sleeve, “We should probably go now.” He said softly.
Tommy nodded, looking down to his and Tubbos hands, now consumed by a red sleeve. “Then lets go.”
The two started to make their way to the stairs when Bad hummed real quick, drawing their attention.
“I’m going to offer Tubbo an in to the Eggpire. He can think about it for as long as he wants.” The demon said softly, still smiling.
Tommy smiled and looked at Tubbo who silently nodded, “I’ll think about it.”
And with that, the two were off back to Tubbos home. Back to Michael. Back to Ranboo. And back to a passed out Karl.