Not so sneaky

Tommy quickly made his way to the Prime Path but stopped. There was a small noise behind him for a second but it could have been caused by the wind. Tommy turned around and scanned the area. Finding nothing, he shrugged and made his way over to the spider spawner.

“Tommy!” Bad hummed, waving at Tommy as he hopped down the still busted stairs.
“Hey Bad.” Tommy grunted, hopping onto the floor and made his way over to the Egg. “If I don’t have to do anything, I’m just going to take a nap or something.”
Bad nodded, “That’s fine. Sam Nook told me to tell you to stop by later. I think it’s for the hotel.”
Tommy smiled and sat on a blood vine that was near the Egg and running up the wall as well as the floor. “Mk’ I’ll do that.” He sat there for a second before remembering the main reason he went to Snowchester. “Oh yeah, the blood vines are already growing in Snowchester. A bit slower than here but they’re growing.”
“Lets just hope no one spots them.” Ant chimed in from another blood vine that was closer to where Bad was.
And with that, Tommy drifted off slowly. The three unaware of the eyes that watched them.

Tubbo quickly stumbled onto the hotel grounds. “SAM!” The goat boy shouted, pretty much tripping on his own two feet. “SAM WHERE ARE YOU?!”
Nook peaked over an under construction floor of the hotel, “HELLO TUBBO!” He waved before hopping down and landing in front of the boy, “SAM IS UNAVAILABLE BUT I AM HERE TO HELP!”
Tubbo glanced around paranoid like before relaxing slightly, “Sam Nook, Tommy w-was at the Egg. I…” He paused and his ears twitched slightly, “I think he’s been infected.” Tubbos eyes started to water before the boy quickly wiped them away.
Nook perked up more at this, did Tubbo follow Tommy to the Egg? Did Tommy tell Tubbo? Nah, at least not the last one. “HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT TUBBO?” Nook cherped.
“I followed Tommy because he left Snowchester so suddenly. I wanted to make sure he was safe, which it’s obvious he isn’t.” Tubbo mumbled, “What can we do Sam Nook?!”
Nook thought for a second, he and Sam both knew what had happened when Tommy and Tubbo both went to the Egg, and Tubbo being with the Egg was out of the question. What was he to do? “I WILL GET AWESOMEDUDE. PLEASE STAY HERE TUBBO!” Nook quickly said before retreating inside the hotel.
With a poof of red smoke, there stood Sam. He quickly ate some steak and did a small inventory check before heading back out to see what all the fuss was about.
“Tubbo?”
Tubbo smiled sheepishly, “Hi Sam. We have a problem.”
Sam frowned and leaned against the walls of the hotel, a problem for Tubbo was usually good news for him. “What’s wrong?”
“It’s Tommy. He’s- He’s been infected by the Egg. He’s down there right now!”
Ah, bad news. Sam could only wish Tubbo would keep his mouth shut, but knew that that would be the last thing the boy would do.
“That is a problem.” Sam frowned, “Should-” He paused as if rethinking what he was going to say but decided against it. “Should we go down there and get him?”
Tubbo looked at Sam with an apologetic look, “Sam I’m sorry. I don’t want to make you do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”
Sam quickly shook his head, “No, no. It’s fine Tubbo. Tommys safety comes before mine.”
Tubbo only increased his look, “If you’re sure.”
Sam nodded before pushing off the hotel, “Come on, we should go now before anything bad happens.” Not like anything bad would happen.
With that, Tubbo and Sam were quickly running over to the Egg. Both for the same but very different reasons.