The right decision??

Michael my beloved ♥️

"Ranboo?" Tubbo called out, pulling a hesitant Tommy behind him.
"Tubbo?!" Ranboo shouted, muffled from the roof.
There was some clatering from Michaels room before a trapdoor opened and the Enderman came down.
"Where were y-" Ranboo froze at the sight of Tommy. "What's he doing here?"
Tubbo started nervously laughing, "Don't worry he's fine. I've subdued him!" He joked, smiling wide.
Ranboo stayed quiet, looking at Tommy. Watching, waiting for the boy to make a break for Tubbo, Karl, himself, or Michael.
Tommy smiled sheepishly and waved his hand, which was covered by his sleeve, at Ranboo. "Hey Ranboo."
Tommy never really liked Ranboo. Not entirely for stealing his best friend until recently, but the man just rubbed him the wrong way. Even before the Eggpire, Tommy just tried to avoid him.
"He's not staying here." Ranboo said, moving his sight only momentarily to Tubbo. "Not with what just happened."
Tubbo physically deflated a little. Tommy was worried, ready to catch the boy if he would lose his balance.
Taking a deep breath, Tubbo nodded and turned around. "Tell Michael I said hi." And with that, the two left Ranboo standing alone in the room, wondering if he did the right thing, already missing his husband.