For better or for worse

Tubbo with a nuke, what will he do?

“Billiam.” Karl hissed.
Techno smiled, “How do you do sir Jacobs?” He asked, scanning the man.
“Oh yeah, great. You’ve made such a great impression the first time I met you, I was just dying to see you again.” Karl said, his voice dripping with sarcasm and emphasising on dying.
Techno hummed and started to look at everyone else. Who could it be?
“Ok, is anyone going to tell us what the FUCK is going on?!” Eret shouted.
“Language.” Bad hummed.
Karl started to hyperventilate, grabbing his suit with his hand. He wasn’t hurt, that was obvious. But it hurt. It hurt so bad. Worse than the first time. Worse than when it actually happened. But what could he do? It was a phantom pain. Karl felt his legs give out and he could tell someone grabbed him. But it was all distant, the feeling of his chest and his last memory of being in the mansion replaying over and over.
“Karl?” Ranboo asked, trying to stop Karl from hitting the floor or actually hurting himself. “Karl!”
Tubbo bent down and assisted Ranboo.
Meanwhile (In spongebob narrator voice), everyone else decided it was best to refocus on whatever the fuck was going on with Quackity, Techno, and Bad.
Quackity started doing his speech. To cliche for the writer to write because it’s midnight.
“And we have the Blade. You can’t win Bad.” He finished.
Bad smiled and inhaled air through his teeth, making a hissing noise. “Well~”
Techno stepped away from quackity and started to walk over to Bad, only stopping to destroy one of the magma blocks to save his dogs.
Everyone started to gawk at the sudden betrayal. Techno smiled and raised his hands.
“Surprise!” He said, making jazz hands.
“Ok. What the HELL IS HAPPENING?!” Puffy shouted, looking between Karl, Bad, and Techno.
Bad and Ant leaned against the Egg, finding that there may not be a fight for a few minutes. Sam still stoon straight though, standing on guard watching over the entire Eggpire.
Eret still stood near Puffy and was thinking, “Ok, before we move forward,” They started, “Would anyone else want to do a big reveal?”
Tommy raised an eyebrow, looking at Bad who shrugged. The teen smiled and calmly walked over to where Sam stood, easily copying his posture. Sam's paranoia and training Tommy to fight can pay off.
Tubbo froze and just stared at Tommy, how could he have forgotten that Tommy was part of the Eggpire? How could he forget something that important? The few memories of that came rushing back and left the goat hybrid with a small headache.
Ranboo looked up from Karl and looked at Tubbo. “Tubbo no.”
Tubbo didn’t move but his eyes slid over to where Ranboo was. He was pissed and Ranboo could tell. The enderman was just glad he couldn't get to the nukes because more than half the server would totally lose at least one canon life.
“Not now. It’s more inconvenient and dangerous than anything. And you only have one life left. If you die, you’ll be abandoning Michael.” Ranboo said, knowing it would calm Tubbo down enough.
Tubbo took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Exhaling, he looked calmer, but Ranboo knew as soon as he saw a chance,  he would stab something.

Nothing was explained to those who didn’t already know. It took the group a few minutes to figure that out. But as soon as they knew, the room erupted into chaos. Ranboo, Philza, and Niachu tried to get out, helping Karl out as well, careful to not harm him. While one or two people hid, the rest started to fight.

“TOMMY!” Tubbo shouted, charging with an iron axe Quackity dropped.
Tommy turned his head and smoothly stepped back, just out of reach of Tubbos swing. “Aww.” He huffed, “You’re actually cool with taking my left canon life?”
Tubbo paused, “Yes? No? I- I don’t know.” He started to drop the axe.
Tommy smiled softly before stepping forward. Tubbo tensed and raised the axe a few centimeters but not further in fear of hurting his friend. Tommy continued moving and reached out his arms, wrapping them around Tubbo and pulling him into a hug.
He may be with the Egg, but he still loves Tubbo like a brother. He joined for Tubbo and his safety. Tubbo was the only person at the Banquet that was entirely safe from the Eggpire. And Tommy made sure of it.
Tubbo was tense for a few seconds before dropping the axe and grabbing the back of the dark red fabric Tommy was wearing.
Sam saw this and smiled softly before walking closer to protect both boys from the attacking parties.
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry Tommy.” Tubbo whispered.
“It’s ok big man. It’s ok.” Tommy replied, the same tone as the other, comforting him.
Tubbo didn’t let go and neither did Tommy, they both stayed like that, both vocally and silently apologising to one another.
Tommy looked around the area behind Tubbo and noticed the group of people who were trying to leave. He looked at Sam and motioned over to them without moving much. Watching only long enough for Sam to tell Ant and coming back just in time to block Fundy from charging at Tommy.
Tommy sighed lowly, “Do you want to leave Tubbo?”
Tubbo nodded, not moving. Tommy smiled and uncurled him and Tubbo before leading him to a small entrance next to the Egg.
Tubbo started to take the lead, holding onto Tommys hand like it would disappear if he let go. Back to the Egg and forget about him. About their friendship. About what they’ve been through. He started to walk into the tunnel but was stopped,
“Tommy?” He asked, looking back at his smiling friend.
“I’m not leaving. Not yet. You’ll be safe and I’ll come by Snowchester when I’m done.” He said, not moving until Tubbo said he could.
The hybrid shook his head, “No.” Tears started to prick his eyes but he didn’t let them fall, not until he was sure they had to. “I’m not leaving you. If-” “If you’re staying and there’s nothing I can do to change that- then.” He paused, “Then I’ll stay with you.”
Tommys eyes were wide with surprise, “Are you sure? You could die.” Tommy knew that was definitely a possibility, but it would be over his dead body.
Tubbo nodded and walked back to where Tommy was standing, still clutching his hand in a vice grip. Uncomfterble for Tommy, but he didn’t mind.
“Here,” Tommy said, sofly pulling Tubbo to another tunnel, out of view of everyone but Bad, who was fighting at just the right angle. “We can get to the other side of the lava.” He said, letting Tubbo go into the tunnel before looking at Bad and left. Even with the Eggpire, he’s made it clear that Tubbo comes before the Egg.

For better or for worse, Tubbo came first.

Here y'all, have a panic chapter. I got approved for a covid vax, but have an EXTREME needle phobia. Hence panic chapter :)