A blast to the past

~Oh hey look, the writer can’t cope with the 4/25/21 stream so is adding this~
SPOILERS FOR BABBOYHALOS RED BANQUET STREAM SORT OF… Eh

Karl could be seen running from behind a mountain. The area was covered in flowers but other than that there’s nothing. He ran and ran. Flipping through a rather new but worn out book, obviously panicking.
Pausing, Karl turned around and looked at where he came from. Where was his library? Where was Kinoko Kingdom? He quickly pocketed the book in a rather large pocket in a multi-colored overcoat and rolled up one of the pale blue and yellow sleeves, revealing 4 watches all displaying different times and dates.
“February? Why am I here?”
Karl quickly pulled out the book again and flipped through the pages,
“THE RED BANQUET-4/25/21”
Flipping the page again, there was a page full of scribbles, doodles, and side notes.
“BadBoyHalo, AntFrost, AwesomeDude, Ponk, and TommyInnIt are planning a Red Banquet. They have invited most of the server and say it’s to turn over a new leaf. Ranboo and I have teamed up and he is sneaking in during the banquet for more info. DO NOT LET THE EGGPIRE DO WHAT THEY PLAN. I have tipped Quackity off secretly and he has gotten TechnoBlade and Purpled with him to stop what is happening. I hope it goes well.”
Karl quickly flipped a couple pages back.
“Ranboo. Half Enderman and half unknown. In what he calls his Enderwalk state, he can teleport and do other things Enderman would do. He somehow knows about the Inbetween. Can I trust him? I have to if I want to stop the Egg. I have to be careful though. Having a partner is something of a huge risk. I have to make sure he doesn't touch the Vines. The Inbetween will not protect me when I am not actively there. What can I do? How do I stop it?”
Karl closed the book and pocketed it once again. He slowly took a breath before once again booking it. He had to get to Ranboos. If he could find out why he was thrown 2 months in the past, maybe he could find a way to stop the Egg from here, making the future shift.

Ranboo was sitting next to the enderman in his boat. (Idk their name)
“It was nice talking to you Jeff (idk), I have to go now but maybe we could talk more later.” Ranboo said, standing up and straightening his suit.
Jeff made a noise that sounded like agreement and Ranboo smiled before making his way back up the ladder to his house.
Just as he got up onto his normal floor level, the front door burst open.
“Ranboo!” Karl said, quickly glancing around before his eyes landed on the half enderman.
“Karl? What’s wrong? Why are you here? What are you wearing?”
“I’ll explain most things in the future. I need your help.”
Ranboo let Karl grab him and hastily drag him out of his house.
“We need to go somewhere more private. We have to hurry.”
Ranboo only nodded and followed Karl as he led the way to the nether portal and back to the crater that was L’manburg.

“Here.” Karl said, pointing to a small library.
Ranboo ducked through the doorway and looked around, “It looks abandoned.”
“It is. It wasn’t safe and I had to move.”
Ranboo watched Karl pull out two chairs and sit down. He quickly followed suit, kind of knowing what this is about.
“Ok.” Karl started, “I’m going to need your help.”

Ranboo sat down the book Karl gave him and started to think. “What would I need to do?”
“Well, when I get back to my timeline, you will already know all this stuff and be helping me. So, starting now, can I ask you to keep an eye on everything the Eggpire does and write everything in a book?” Karl asked, absentmindedly re-reading a page in the book.
Ranboo nodded, “But, if you’re from the future and I can’t give this book to current you, what do I do?”
Karl paused for a second, thinking. “Can you put a secret chest under your sugar cane farm, a block under one of the water areas and stash it there. When I get back to my time I’ll get it and let you know.”
Ranboo nodded once again, lost in thought. “What good would that information do? How would you use it if you wouldn't be able to do anything that affects it?”
Karl smiled and once again pocketed his book, “I have an idea. I have to get going, if I’m not back in my time in a few minutes that means I still have to do something here. I’m going to check that I’m doing what I need to do currently.” He said, referencing his past self.
Ranboo and Karl quickly said their goodbyes and with that, Karl was off.
Now what will he do?