The rescue

Puffy and Tommy quickly dived down the hole and ran down the hallway. They had to be fast. Puffy didn’t want to give in, and Sam had been in there for about a week. That couldn’t be healthy.
Puffy practically jumped past the stairs leading into the room as she ran to the Egg.
“He’s in there!” She shouted to Tommy, pointing at the obsidian closer.
Tommy quickly ran up, being the only one they were sure could even climb on the Egg, and mined two blocks of obsidian. “What. The. Fuck.” He said, just staring in the box.
“What is it?! Is something wrong?!” Puffy asked, growing concerned.
⚠️Some kind of body gore. Skip to the next symbols for the end⚠️
Tommy didn’t answer, he just stared at Sam.
The man in question was laying passed out in a corner of the box. His hands and forearm were scratched and torn raw, even some blood was coming out. Same with his legs and a small section of his face. Sam looked like he would completely break if Tommy even touched him.
⚠️Body gore over⚠️
“Sam?” Tommy said, bending down.
The other didn’t move.
“Sam! Wake up!”
Sam shot up and quickly glanced everywhere before landing on Tommy. “T-Tommy?”
Puffy perked up at hearing Sam, but still freaking out, if not more now because of how he sounded.
“Come on. We’re getting you out of here.” Tommy said, grabbing Sam very carefully before picking him up, avoiding touching any of the damage done to him.
Sam groaned tiredly as Tommy found the best way to carry him. “I wanna go home~” He slurred.
“Working on it big man. Just work with me.”
Tommys words obviously went unheard as Sam, still awake, went limp, now weighing a ton.
“Puffy? Could you help me?” Tommy said, now no longer being able to safely pick Sam up.
When Puffy saw Sam she gasped, “What happened? Sam are you ok??”
Sam only groaned again.
“Come on, I just need to be able to hold him, then we can get going.” Tommy said, pushing Sam up and grabbing him once again.
Puffy helped Tommy push Sam onto the other.
“There.” Tommy smiled, proud that they actually did it.
He was now holding Sam almost like a child. Sam's head was on Tommys shoulder while his arms were around the neck, and Tommy held onto Sam's top part of his legs, careful to not touch any of the muscle.

It was harder getting up the stairs then the two originally thought, but they got it eventually.
The three made it over to Sam's house, (pressed the button and all that. Whatever, they’re at Sam's house)
“Sam?” Puffy asked, pausing. “Where’s your crown?” Sam never didn’t have his crown.
“Don’ no” Sam said, muffled from Tommys shoulder. “Threw it at Bad i gues.”
“Damnit.” Puffy hissed.
“What’s so important about his crown?” Tommy asked, opening Sam's hidden door.
“His crown had a red gem in it. We could have been able to tell if he was completely gotten by the Egg.”
“Well.” Tommy glanced at Sam, “It doesn't look like he’s been completely gotten so… He should be fine. We’ve just got to get him to a bed and maybe a get better soon supply run.”
Puffy smiled, “That’s a great idea Tommy.”

Puffy and Tommy stayed with Sam for hours but eventually both had to leave. Sam was currently passed out in his bed with gauze over each of his limbs.
The door opened and Ant walked in. He looked around and went to Sam's room and sat in the corner, watching over the other, making sure he’s sleeping fine. Since he probably didn’t get much sleep in the past week, Ant was cool with just waiting for Sam to wake up on his own.

Sam groaned and sat up. He tiredly looked over his arms and legs, mindlessly poking them sometimes.
There was some movement from a corner and Sam looked up.
“Ant~” He slurred, clearly still not fully recovered. “How you?”
Ant jumped smoothly onto Sam's bed and smiled, “I’m good. Are you?”
Sam hummed lazily, “M’ m’k. I got these tho.” He said, poking his gauze once again.
Ant quickly opened his inventory and handed Sam a glass bottle. “Here. I guess Puffy and Tommy didn’t remember Regeneration Potions are a thing.”
“Than’ u” Sam said, fumbling with the cork before downing the potion.
Ant carefully took back the glass bottle and looked at Sam, “Better?”
Sam coughed a little and started to undo one of his gauze. Looks like the potion worked, his skin was all back with the tiniest bit of scarring. “Mm. Thanks~” At least his talking was a little better.
Ant scooted over to Sam and started to carefully unwrap his other limbs, “Do you want to come back to Bad's house? You seem pretty lonely here.”
Sam nodded lazily, watching as Ant unwrapped.
Once Ant was done he stood up, “Come on, we can get there before night.”
Sam stood up and looked around, getting fairly distracted by everything.
Ant rolled his eyes and grabbed Sam's hand, “Come on.”