Pink

“Oh hello Ant. Sam.” Bad said, waving from the tree farm.
Ant and Sam made their way over to where Bad was.
“Sam!” Bad said, walking up and looking over the other. “How are you?”
Sam lazily shrugged, and continued to look around the area dazed.
“Come inside.” Bad smiled, waving them into the farm.
And softly tugged Sam's hand, easily dragging the other behind him as he followed Bad.
“So,” Bad started, quickly dumping his unneeded stuff on him into a spare chest. “What would you two need?”
“When I was at Sam's, I invited him over. You have a spare room?”
Bad thought for a second, “Not really, Skeppy would probably see him and ask many, many, questions. Though we still have that bed in the digged out area in the Egg room that you stayed at. We could use that?”
Ant smiled and nodded.
“It would be better to go over during the night since less people are out.” Bad said, waking over to Sam.
Bad lifted Sam's arms up and looked over them, as well as looking over his face before humming happily.
Sam shifted his weight and practically fell onto Bad. The demon easily caught him, but it was harder to get him to stand up again.
“Sam. Sam please stand up.” Bad question.
“Mmhm.” Sam hummed, “No’” And with that, he practically passed out.
Bad sighed and looked at a clock, 2 more hours until night.

Currently, Bad, Ant, and Sam were making their way over to the spider spawner. Sam was still asleep, being carried on Bads back. Bad and Ant weren't talking, leaving a comfortable silence to hang in the air.
Bad was the first to hop down the hole. Ant quickly followed. Due to the sudden drop, Sam woke up.
“Where ar- we?” He mumbled, lifting his head just a little to look around.
Ant smiled, “Bad doesn't have any spare rooms so we’re taking you to one down by the Egg.” Bad was worried about how Sam would react to being given a room in the same room with the Egg, but they quickly dissolved.
“Oh, mk. I’mm gonna get food an things right~” Sam slurred.
Ant nodded. Sam hummed, letting his head drop back onto Bads shoulder, falling asleep once again.
“So Bad?” Ant started, walking behind him during the descent. “What’s our next thing? We’ve got Sam, now what?”
“Well, before anything is fully planned, Sam needs to get… less… whatever he’s doing now. Then we can come up with full plans.” He paused talking as he maneuvered down the last bit of stairs. “We can see Tommy and Tubbos' reaction to the Egg I suppose.”
Ant hummed as they turned into the carved out room that Ant stayed in about two months ago. Bad quickly set Sam down on the bed and covered him with the blankets.
“I’m going to go check on the Egg around the server. You can stay here if you want.” Bad hummed, swiftly walking out of the room.
Ant nodded before going to sit on one of the many Blood Vines, Slowly nodding off until he has laid down and curled up, and drifted off to sleep.
-2 Weeks later-
Sam was currently in front of the under construction Big Innit Hotel, or, Sam Nook was. Tommy was complaining about how much dye Nook needed but ended up going off to get it. Nook asked him to get about 3 stacks of red dye so he would be gone for a short while. With a (now red) poof of smoke, there stood Sam. He quickly left the hotel and started to walk down the Prime Path.
He was infront of Gay Target when he heard someone runnig up behind him. Sam turned around and was met with Puffy, slightly out of breath but smiling wide.
“Heya Sam! Looks like you’re better.”
Sam nodded, “Yeah. Thanks for bringing me back home and stuff.” He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.
“Anytime buddy.” She looked up, “Oh! You found your crown!”
Sam reached up and took said crown off of his head, the red gem reflecting in the sun. Of course he couldn’t wear a now white gem in his visible crown. Unlike Bad and Ant, he was a double agent of some kind. As soon as he was better, Bad brought Sam his crown with a blue gem. Sam thanked him before putting it on. Bad watched in excitement as the gem turned red. He later told Sam that he may or may not have replaced the gem in his crown. But Sam was cool with it.
“Oh yeah. I actually had an extra somewhere in my house, believe it or not.” He laughed.
Puffy smiled, “Well, now that you’re better, maybe we can continue trying to get rid of the Egg?”
Sam nodded.
“Cool. So, maybe we can talk tonight?”
“That sounds good. I’ll stop by yours later tonight.” And with that, he waved bye and continued walking.
As soon as Puffy was out of view, Sam turned off the Prime Path towards the right. He calmly hopped over the blood vines that were growing on the ground and made his way to the Spawner.

“You wanted to talk to me?” Sam asked, jumping past the messed up part of the stairs and landing on yet another vine.
Bad turned around, “Yes! Ant and I were talking and were hoping that you could try to get Tommy to come down here, maybe with Tubbo?”
Sam smoothly slid into a sitting position on the vine he landed on, “That can be done. Can I ask why?”
“Well, the Eggpire needs more people, so we should try to get them to like the Egg.” Bad stated.
Sam nodded, lost in thought about how he would get Tommy to come down there. “I think I’ve got an idea.” He quickly stood up and made his way back to the stairs, “I have to go, but I’ll get it done.”
Bad waved Sam off as he ran up the stairs. Once Sam was gone, Bad turned back around and hummed, running his hand over any blood vines and the Egg, making sure there weren't any damages.

Sam quickly ran back to the hotel with just enough time, he could see Tommy in the distance. In yet another puff of red smoke, there stood Sam Nook.
“SAM! SAM I’VE GOTTEN THE DYE!” Tommy shouted, running up to the hotel.
“GOOD WORK TOMMYINNIT. THE HOTEL WILL BE QUICKLY BUILT!” Nook quickly chirped.
“How much longer do you think it will take to build the hotel?” Tommy asked, handing over the dye.
Nook thought for a second, “DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU TAKE TO GATHER MATERIALS. MAYBE A WEEK OR SO.” Nook paused, “SPEAKING OF THE HOTEL. COULD YOU PLEASE GO LOOK AT THE EGG? SAM AND I FEEL AS THOUGH IT MAY IMPOSE A PAUSE ON THE HOTELS BUILDING.”
Tommy carefully nodded, “I can get Tubbo! He can help me!” Tommy quickly ran off, “I’ll do that right away Sam Nook!” And with that, he was gone.
Smoke erupted once again from Nook, once again Sam stood in his place.
He quickly opened the server chat,
“You whisper to BadBoyHalo: Tommy is on his way. He’s finding Tubbo first so the two may come.”
“BadBoyHalo whispers to you: Thank you Sam. Try not to come down here until they’re done :)”
“You whisper to BadBoyHalo: Okay then. Good luck.”
And with that, Sam quickly ran off to the prison. Deciding to continue his work on the prison.

Tommy quickly ran to Church Prime. “TUBBO!” He shouted.
He waited a couple minutes and there were quick footsteps running into the Church.
“Yeah Tommy?” Tubbo painted, out of breath.
“Sam Nook asked me to go look at the Egg thingy, hopefully stop whatever the hell it’s doing to the server. Do you want to come with me?” Tommy explained.
Tubbo nodded, smiling. “Of course Tommy, let’s get the Prime Suits on and head over there now.”
Tommy nodded and quickly picked off all the armor on two of the stands. He tossed one to Tubbo while he put the other one on.
“Come on Tubster, let's go.” Tommy said, quickly hauling the other to the spider spawner.

“What the FUCK IS THIS?!” Tommy shouted, standing no more than two feet from the Egg.
“⟟ ⏃⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒☌☌.”
Tommy stumbled back in shock. “Tubbo did you hear that?”
“No?” “What did you hear?” Tubbo questioned, fear growing for his friend.
“⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍙⍜ ⎅⍜⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟒⍀⟒?”
Tubbo jumped at that, “O-ok, I heard that.”
It was silent for a while, soon being accompanied by a soft hum.
Tommy nor Tubbo moved, they just stood there. Listening carefully for anything dangerous. Listening as the hums got louder.
It was too late before they both realized that the hums were almost deafening. Almost immediately, the two covered their ears, trying to block out the hums that were bouncing back and forth within their heads. It has little to no effect.
Bad and Ant both chose this time to walk out from behind the Egg. Ant walked over to Tubbo and Bad went to Tommy. Soon, the Prime Hazard suits were in a pile on the other side of the room.
The humming calmed down as soon as the armor was off, but neither of the teens took their hands off of their ears.
“⟟ ☊⏃⋏ ☌⟟⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍙⍜ ⍙⏃⋏⏁.”
“⏃ ⋏⍜⍀⋔⏃⌰ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅⊑⍜⍜⎅. ⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒ ⟒⎐⟒⋏ ⏃ ⎎⏃⋔⟟⌰⊬.”
“Fuck you!” Tommy shouted.
“⏃ ⌰⟟⎎⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑⍜⎍⏁ ⏃⋏⊬ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ⍙⏃⍀. ⋏⍜ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ☊⍜⋏⎎⌰⟟☊⏁.”
“No-” Tubbo whispered.
“⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌿⟒⏃☊⟒.”
Tubbo started to cry. “I don’t like the Egg.”
Tommy stayed quiet, staring off into space.
“Tommy?”
There was no answer from the blond.
“Tommy!” Tubbo shouted, smacking said boy.
“Ah!” Tommy shouted, looking up, “What Tubbo?!”
“Come on. W-we should leave.” Tubbo said, forgetting about the two others still in the room.
“Mhm.” Tommy said, going back to staring absently.
Tubbo hopped up and grabbed Tommys hand and quickly pulled him up and out the room. Ant and Bad didn’t follow, just watched as Tommy absent mindedly walked behind Tubbo, his shirt very lightly tinted pink.