Party crashers

“RANBOO!” Karl shouted, running into Technos yard and successfully tripping over his own two feet.
Ranboo turned to Karl and quickly helped him up, “Karl are you ok?”
Karl quickly brushed himself off and nodded. He looked at Ranboo before looking behind him to see Philza. “You wouldn't mind if I stole Ranboo for a few minutes, right Phil?” Karl asked, smiling.
Phil shook his head, “Go ahead. I’ll still be here when he gets back.”
Karl thanked Phil before quickly pulling Ranboo out of Phils earshot.
“Do you know what the Red Banquet is?”
Ranboo tensed, here was the more tricky part about time travel. What does he tell Karl and what does Karl find out for himself?
Ranboo nodded, “Yes. It was in your book in the future, something about the Eggpire.” He wasn’t going to say too much because Karl was going to have to find out for himself unless it was needed.
Karl hissed, “I knew it. They’re doing something and I don’t think it’s for what they say it is.”
Ranboo tilted his head, “What do they say it is?”
“Bad and Ant are saying the Egg and Eggpire wants to ‘turn over a new leaf’ and hold a party to ‘let bygones be bygones’. It sounds super suspicious and I don’t trust it.”
Ranboo exhaled, they were probably getting closer to the future Karls timeline. “Well, I have to help Philza right now but you should go and try to get more information. We can meet up tomorrow and talk about it.”
Karl nodded, very determined before running off.