Subscribe to Technoblade

Techno was looking in a book about a weird community house rebuilding. And of course, whoever wrote it also addressed the voices in his head.
Sighing, he closed the book and put it back in the chest. Techni turned around and was met with Bad just lurking in the background. The piglen hybrid already had a good guess for what is was about, judging by the white cloak.
Bad, seeing that Techno was looking at him, smoothly glided forward through the snow.
“Good evening Technoblade!” The demon said, waving.
“Bad.” Techno greeted, “What brings you uh-, what brings you out here?” He asked, looking around carefully.
“Oh nothing, I just wanted to talk and check in.” Bad said, trying and failing to be subtle.
Techno was still glancing around the place and doubled back at an enderman noise and a glimpse of light in the forest. Ranboo.
“Oh, hehe.” He started, trying to find a good way out of prying eyes. “I’ve got some time. I had to go on a walk anyway. Maybe we can walk and talk.” He said, slightly cocking his head over to where Ranboo was hidden.
Bads white eyes glanced over to where Techno motioned and smiled, “Come on then. We can go get some drinks.”

Ranboo was still following them but soon stopped, since the two he was following were basically just walking around and talking about random stuff.
“And, he’s gone” Techno said, “What did you want to really talk about?” He asked, already knowing the answer.
Bad smiled, “Ah yes. I was wondering if you would come with me to the Egg. It started to ask for you and no one knows why.”
Techno laughed, “Sure, let’s go.” And with that, Techno and Bad started to walk to the Egg and where a large mansion used to stand.

“⏃⊑, ⏚⟟⌰⌰⟟⏃⋔. ⏁⍜ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⎅⍜ ⟟ ⍜⍙⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⎍⍀⟒?” The Egg asked as soon as Techno hopped into the room.
Bad looked at Techno with a hint of surprise, but did his best not to show it.
Techno hummed, deciding to ignore Bad for now. “It seems you’re growing quite a bit. More than me and the butler.”
“⍜⎎ ☊⍜⎍⍀⌇⟒. ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⌇⎍☊☊⟒⌇⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⎍☊☊⟒⌇⌇ ⟟⌇ ⌿⍜⍙⟒⍀. ⍙⊑⏃⏁⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⟒⋏⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏚⎍⏁⌰⟒⍀?”
“Oh, I really don’t know. After the government reclaimed my mansion and wealth, he was taken into custody and just disappeared.” He said, leaning on a wall only a few blocks from the Egg.
“⏚⎍⏁ ⊑⟒ ⌰⟟⎐⟒⌇. ⟟ ☊⏃⋏ ⏁⟒⌰⌰.” The Egg paused, “⏁⊑⍀⍜⎍☌⊑ ⍀⟒⎐⟟⎐⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⟒⋔⍜⍀⊬ ⏚⟒☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⍙⍜⍀⌇⟒. ⍙⏃⏁☊⊑ ⍙⊑⍜ ⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ☊⌰⍜⌇⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋔⏃⊬ ⏚⟒ ⌇⎍⌿⍀⟟⌇⟒⎅.”
Techno stood in thought for a minute. Bad found it to be a good opportunity to make… his pitch to the Eggpire? He really didn’t know anymore.
“So, does this mean you’ll join?” He asked carefully, knowing the piglin hybrids distrust in government and things related.
Techno glanced back at Bad and smiled, “Of course.”

The next chapter's gonna be a long one. Hold on.