0.2: The Beginning Of The Journey

{1st of September, 1991}

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every colour wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to each other in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

"Remember child, you must reside in the house of Salzar Slytherin" Elizabeth spoke sternly to her distracted daughter.

"Yes," Cassiopeia replied rolling her eyes.

"Keep your hair natural, get perfect marks, be respectful, and don't befriend mud bloods and blood traitors" Her mother listed, with a firm grip on her arm that is bound to leave a mark.

"If you're done, I would like to send my goodbyes to Archie, alone" Cassiopeia replied, emphasising the last word.

"Fine, don't corrupt him with your filthy moronic ways " sneered her mother. And with that, her mother strutted away, with her robes sashaying behind her as she went to sweet talk some wizard.

Cassiopeia knelt down to her brother's height, who thankfully missed the entire conversation due to being distracted by the bright red train.

"Archie" she began, tears building up, "I'll miss you"

"Why do you have to go sœur aînée?" Her little brother whined, slightly pouting

"I know, but in a few years you'll come here to"

"Ok sœur aînée"

"Remember whatever she tells you, follow it and tell me afterwards"

"Why?"

"No reason, just want to make sure my little brother is a-okay"

And with that, the strong brother and sister duo shot into each other's arms, it will be a couple of months till they see each other again. Her brother had returned to her mother, while Cassiopeia ran across the station to get a good compartment. While all of this was happening, the family of three didn't notice a certain grey-eyed man looking at concern for his daughter, confusion for the little boy and fury for the vile women.

In all that chaos was a large family of 6 people, quickly saying their goodbye. A tall red-headed woman lecturing her 2 sons and her husband on the rules at Hogwarts, a certain playboy who had left his new girlfriend at home after being yelled at by Lily and a man with a furry little problem was mentally checking he didn't forget anything until something caught his eye.

"Prongs, Padfoot, Prongs, Padfoot. There is a mini female version of pads running across the station." A chocolate loving man exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

With that declared, the family of 6 turned their heads to see a girl rushing to the train, her icy grey eyes held a glint of mischief, while her long black curly hair kept flashing different colours in excitement.