1.31: The Date

———————>On the Saturday before the first task, all students in the third year and above were permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade. To say Cassiopeia was nervous was an understatement. She was currently in Lavenders and Paravati's dorm getting ready, while Nico was ranting about all the things that could go wrong with Nataniel. 

"What's that?" asked Lavender, pointing to a box lying on Hermoine's bed addressed to Cassiopeia.

Hi,

Figured you would be in the girl's dorm, considering you share a dorm with your date. You're probably stressing over what to wear, so being the amazing Godfather I am, I'm helping you. This is what lily wore on our first date, she looked stunning. I'm sure you would as well.

I'm the best at clothes so if you ever need help in the future, I'm happy to help. You've got this Star, knowing my son, he will adore anything you do.

From James.

"No offense, but it's a bit rude that your godfather is talking more to you than your actual father," lavender stated bluntly.

"Tell me about it," Cassiopeia replied, rolling her eyes.

She opened the box and her eyes widened in shock, she never thought her godmother would ever wear this. It was completely different from her regular, all-black look.

When she put it on, it complimented her skin tone immensely. It was a periwinkle purple women's draped dress top and skirt. It also came with a gold belt to accentuate the waist. The purple complemented her wavy natural black hair and grey eyes.

She paired it with some gold sandals and jewelry. The girls styled their hair out and decided to go for a natural makeup look.

Cassiopeia got up and looked in the mirror with a smile. She looked pretty. Lavender and Paravati came to her side and complimented her. Her mother never did anything like this.

Meanwhile, Nico was panicking about what to wear. He was forcing Nataniel to go through his closet for the best options.

"Man, what's that on your bed?" Nathaniel asked, pointing to a box.

Son,

I have been informed that you've been successful in getting a date. Surprising really. Ignore Remus this letter is writing as we speak. Anyway, if you're my son, you're currently running around trying to find something to wear. I've given you an outfit that I'm sure Cassiopeia and you will love ;)

Don't tell her I told you this, but she is a bit nervous. First date. So don't be that awkward guy. Ask her where she would want to go and make conversation. That doesn't mean ramble on about her, let her talk. Shut up. Have fun. I suggest keeping your hands off her unless you don't want hands anymore.'

From,

The Matchmaker

"She's nervous?" Nico asked Nataniel.

"She won't admit it out loud, but she does care about her first date," replied Nathaniel, he had given Cassiopeia a pep talk right before she left.

"Well here goes nothing," said Nico before walking out of the dorm. They had agreed to meet in front of Honeydukes.

When Nico got there, she saw Cassiopeia looking for sweets. His breath hitched as he looked at her attire. She caught sight of him and a smile blossomed on her face.

"We've got everything... Pepper Imps — they make you smoke at the mouth — and great fat Choco Balls full of strawberry mousse and clotted cream, and really excellent sugar quills which you can suck in class and just look like you're thinking what to write next," said Ambrosius Flume.