TTMHN BOOK 1 (NOTES)

To readers,

Hi guys! This story is my original work. I hope people will read it with understanding since English isn't my first language. I write in the dark-fantasy genre since I'm a fan of action, fantasy. It was my first time writing a story in the English language and it was a challenge, as you know, I only know limited vocabulary but I hope my readers still understand the flow of the story. 

First, my Main Character Elise is a modern girl. She experiences a hard life. She has an introverted temperament and since she was raised in a strict household, Elise's personality was always preserved. She grew up not telling her true feelings and only trusted a few people. She's a mind thinker and never voices out her feelings. 

Now that she has transmigrated to another world… I wonder how Elise would overcome the new environment. How would she handle unexpected situations and how would she fight and protect the people she treasure. And slowly, trusting people again. 

The story has traumatic, abusive, violent, and harmful content. Kindly read it with discretion. I put some warnings in the upper part of the chapters with offensive content. 

Book 1 has seasons 1&2 and I happily announced that in a few chapters… Season 1 will finally end! 

NOW… THIS STORY IS THE WORK OF TAYSWIFT679. PLEASE SUPPORT MY BOOK BY, GIVING REVIEWS, VOTES, AND IF YOU LIKE ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY. 

Ps, I just want to thank the people who supported me while I write this story. :) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

-MIN 💙

STARTED DATE: April 15, 2021