Chapter 16- Yaven Mountain

It's been two days since Elise wet to the Peru guild. Rj said that he will sent her a message because he needed to do something important before they depart to Yaven mountain.

Alicia never got home after the tour at the capital. Elise assume that Alicia is back in the investigation regarding to the missing children. There's a lot of work to do but Elise is relax doing nothing in the estate. Luckily enough no one knows that she left the estate. Rio help her to be back using the teleportation magic.

Elise mostly read books about spells and mana since nothing major is happening in the moment. She gathers information by reading books. To Elise surprise, a message from Peru guild arrive at the afternoon using a letter. Erika handed a blue envelop to Elise.

"Lady Elise, please prepare for tomorrow departure. –Peru guild"

A single line note. After she read it, the letter automatically perishes. It became ashes and vanishes in the air. Elise sigh after blinking. She wanted to tell Alicia personally about her plan but she's nowhere to be seen. Letter is not an option.

--

That night Elise can't find any sleep. She is nervous because she can't predict the happenings. In the book "The Lazy Lucky Princess" The cave full of mana stones in the yaven mountain was originally found by Duke Molten. He discovered it after searching for the spirit power in the mountain and that became the turning point for the book. He became more powerful but that timeline was from the late chapters of the book. He is not interested in yaven mountain for now, that's why Elise plan to take advantage the time.

The mine for mana stones is located at the deeper part in the south. The book said that there is a mountain spirit that protect the mountain but that is just a rumor because the author in the book did not describe about the spirit.

--

Elise wake up earlier in the morning. It's time for her to prepare for later journey, she wears a black pants and dark long sleeves. Elise is incredibly nervous. The letter from Peru guild never mentioned a place for meet up. But after waiting for twenty minutes, a shadow appeared in Elise room and Rio showed up smiling.

"Good morning Elise!"

Elise has shown no emotion in her face, ignoring Rio's greeting. A vague sudden appearance of this person in a girl room make Elise shake her head. Elise never forget to write a letter for Alicia before departing. She doesn't know when she will be coming back but Elise made sure to Alicia that she's safe.

Rio and Elise transported in the capital near a ready wagon. The blue smoke from transportation spell covered the air and Elise shortly feel dizziness. She recovers quickly and Rio show her a way and open the wagon. Elise found a red hair guy sitting comfortably in the couch. Elise frown after checking the stranger.

"Who?"

"Come in Elise."

Elise is obviously stunned after realizing that the man inside of the wagon is Rj. His hair is bright red and have a white skin. His eyes are color are blue. Elise never thought of him as a beautiful person. She thought of Rj face before, is this magic or his real face? Elise frown after examining his face.

"Is this your face for real?"

Elise bluntly asked.

"of course! Why would I change my appearances when I'm escorting you?"

Rj rolled his blue eyes to Elise.

"pfffft"

Rio suppressed laugh heard in the wagon.