Chapter 26 (End of Volume 1)

Chapter 26- Back

The carriage arrives at the Peru guild Headquarters disguised as a Liquor shop. Elise wakes up from napping, and she immediately checks the surroundings. Alicia is also awake and preparing to go out of the carriage. Their journey is comfortable, and she hints that they used a unique vehicle that has magic for it not to be shaky. In this world, the carriage did not yet develop. The standard used by nobles is wobbly that can cause injury if the coach was not careful. 

Nero is busy talking with Sir Carson. His side view is manifesting his sharp nose that makes him look extra attractive. Nero or His highness's current appearance is different when they were at the Yaven mountain. His hair is jet black same as his eyes. It appears mysterious but dangerous.

Sir Carson even managed to bid farewell to them politely. His expression is severe and scary. Elise is the only person who knows why Sir Carson is wearing a dark facial expression. 

Rio invited them inside the liquor shop. There was someone inside standing at the entrance door who bowed and greeted the members of the guild. Rj got startled because the boy, who's wearing a black uniform, politely welcomed them.

The boy has pink hair and wears an eye patch on his left eye. Elise greeted him back before coming inside the shop, followed by Nero and Alicia. The shop's wooden wall changes by the cemented wall painted by light blue after they go inside. Elise's eyes are sparkling because of the reflection of magic light.

The broad reception hall appeared, and Rj is solemn while the proper form of the Peru guild is showing. The plot in the story never revealed the secret structure of Peru guild headquarters. The crown prince and Alicia have a private place to hold their meeting to exchange information and plan their forces while engaging with the villains. These changes she experienced were because she interfered in the timeline. Elise can't judge if it brings an advantage to them.

"There is a rule for outsiders entering the secret headquarters…. status is no longer ruling inside the Peru guild. There is a magic that protects the members and the guild master. It will be hard for those who didn't abide by the rule." Rj said and thoughtfully stared at Nero.

"I don't care about the formality, Grimald" Nero showed smirks and crossed his legs.

"Then excuse me, my Lord." Rio took off the barrier he cast before they entered inside.

"Serves the tea," Rio told the pink boy worker. He bowed after taking the order.

The pink hair boy worker serves the tea at the center table. He moves gracefully while pouring hot water in white teacups. Nero stares at the boy because of its perfect etiquette in serving the guest. He then bowed politely without making eye contact and left. Elise smells the familiar scent of the cinnamon tea she always drinks in her world. She got the cup and quickly tasted it. Elise can't help but smile, remembering when she often works overtime and drinking tea was her only consolation. 

The taste is sweet, different from what she liked. Elise personally prepared bitter tea. It gives a calm feeling that helps her think fast and finish her job efficiently. But the nostalgia didn't last long. She properly puts down the cup and stares at Rj. 

"Elise…" Rj mumbled. He looks torn, but Elise knows what Rj exactly meant.

"I already made my part of the bargain, and I want you to do yours." Rj gazes at Elise anxiously. 

"It's okay, sir Rj. I'm ready at any time to meet your sister." Elise said and smiled reassuringly at him.

"What do you mean, Elise? Alicia is quietly watching them, but she flinches when Rj speaks about the deal he made with Elise.