Chapter 17- Spirit Guardian

A/N: Hi guys! Before you read this chapter, I want to announce that chapter 1 was already revised. You can check it out by re-reading it again!

Ps, I tried so hard to put some comedy in this chapter especially to the character inspired by my own favorite cat. (evil laugh) pss, I enjoy writing my cat as a stubborn character- look forward to his cute personality.

Chapter 17- Spirit Guardian

"Hi Elise."

A black creature in form of cat appeared before them. Elise in that moment was startled by the sudden appearance of the guardian. She didn't even notice that Rj was already beside her gripping her wrist tightly.

"Elise. Get back!"

Rj shouted and forcefully drag her behind him. She saw Rio getting ready to cast a spell but Elise did her best to speak loudly stopping them.

"No. Calm down, he's the guardian of this mountain."

Elise stare at the black cat creature lazily looking at them.

"I am the God. What insolence are you talking about?"

The black creature speaks arrogantly looking down at them. Elise know him as the guardian of this mountain because the author in the book said that a spirit guardian that helped Alicia to find the way to treasure but she never expected a guardian with a body of cat but looks like a pig.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I heard you calling me a pig!"

"eh?"

"My name is Bwi the god of this land. Nice too finally meet you, unusual soul."

Elise heard a voice inside her head. Bwi talked to her using spiritual magic. It was Elise first time hearing a direct voice in her head like a telepathy.

"W-what d-do you mean unusual soul?"

"I mean your soul has weird aura... you do magic unusual soul?"

"Hey! My name is Elise! And no! I'm ordinary human."

"Hmm, that's unusual but stop frowning and form a contract with me."

"Why would I?"

Elise was taken aback by the sudden proposal.

"Because I can guide you to that place. That's how great I am!"

Elise look at the black cat floating in the air. His yellow golden eyes directly started in her eyes.

The thing about the spirit guardian that Elise learned from the book was they can make a contract to a vessel. It's rare for an ordinary human unless they form a bond to a spirit. Only the chosen one can achieve it. Elise was confused after the receiving an offer. She has no magic besides nothing really special about her. Is it really okay to accept it? It seems dangerous but Elise think of the benefit, this thing can protect her from danger also she has no choice right now because they badly need to find the cave.

"Okay I will accept your offer."

"As expected to the unusual soul."

Bright light appears in golden bubble then a warm light surrounds Elise. Her fatigue subsides and she felt lighter now. A small mark crescent shape appeared in Elise wrist. It was like a tattoo and too tiny to noticed.

"Pi-"

"Bwi! call me Bwi!"

Bwi suddenly appeared near Elise face saying its name several times, his round golden eyes are clear reflecting her. Elise remembered her cat from home she owned when Elise was a kid. Bwi looks like her cat but his face looks like a piggy.