chapter 19- Peony flowers

Chapter 19- Peony flowers

WARNING: This chapter contains of disturbing events and will trigger traumas that contains violence and abuse. Kindly skip some parts.

The first thing Elise felt when after opening her eyes in a dark dungeon was nostalgia. Bwi made sure that Elise can feel the warm from the spiritual power while in the dungeon for Elise to subside her fear.

Elise flinch after the stone stairs appeared in front of her. In the end way of the stairs was a gate. Bwi told her that was the entrance. After some time, Elise bravely walks to it.

Elise walk to the entrance and her body started to tremble. The familiar scenes flashes in Elise mind like a film of memory.

**

Elise open her eyes and found herself in a cell prison. She already forgotten that she was held captive by a magician she wasn’t sure of identity. It was cold in a prison cell and there was no sunlight or a fire that can comfort her from freezing.

The cries from the other orphans seem to be a daily lullaby for Elise and the melody was full of sorrow and grief. She was hungry. When was the last time she had eaten? She remembers the hot milk and a soft bread she ate every morning. She misses it now.

A sudden tud from the big door startle Elise. She was located at the end of the prison cell that’s why she can tell that someone coming for them.

“I need a child.”

A cold voice from the man echo at the alley of underground prison.

A man walks and get a child in a prison across Elise and the small fire from magic lights the room.

“N-no….. P-please…. I-I’m sorry…..”

A cried crying kneel and beg for mercy.

“You bitch!”

A smack sound from a hit surprised Elise. She can see the blood from the child’s face who was slapped by the man.

“Dilon, made sure she will remain quiet.”

A voice that much crueler reached Elise ears.

“But I like it when they beg. It makes me excited torturing them.”

Dilon replied like a lunatic.

“No. control yourself and I need her blood.”

After a minute, a crack sound of the bones was heard at the corners of the dungeon.