Chapter 18- Treasure

“Bling!”

Elise brown eyes sparks on the light magic that used to teleport them at the entrance of the cave. They didn’t expect it to happen so suddenly that’s why Rio become dizzy same with Elise. It takes her a minute to recovered from the teleportation magic.

A large entrance of a cave appeared in front of them and the  speleogenesis of the cave amaze Elise because of its massive rock structure. It’s her first time seeing a cave. The stone was formed like a hall and the limestone weirdly shinning with light blue colors. Elise felt the huge mana coming from the cave and unconsciously Elise eyes become lighter after observing the surroundings. Bwi is silent and now sitting at Elise head.

Rj and Rio are both bewildered in a cave having vast amount of mana. They can’t help but to get excited witnessing the mana stones but at the same time felt confuse on how Elise discover the cave.

“Let’s go.”

Bwi urge them to enter the cave.

They followed Bwi while floating in the air. They raised their guard up especially Rj who become sharper and release a red mana. He shortens the gap and walk beside Elise while Rio is in the back carefully surveying the cave.

There are lots of passage inside and even though Bwi continue to complain which Elise indulge until they will reach the right place. The first thing Elise did was to memorize the passage, luckily one of her skill after coming into this world was being good in memorizing. She remembered everything she read, heard and even see at first time. Even Elise sometimes praise herself and wish that she had this skill when she was in her real world. She probably has many achievements or she won’t be studying hard and just passed the exams because she simply remembered the lessons.

“We are near!!!” Bwi can’t help but to exclaimed in Elise head.

“You don’t need to say it in every time.”

“But because of me you find the cave faster. Praise me unusual soul!!!”

Sigh.

“You did great Bwi, Thank you.”

Elise said sincerely.

“ASA!  Of course I’m the almighty-“

“Yeah, yeah..”

After more minutes of walking they reach where the mana stones reside. The tremendous bright stones appear in front of them. They are wonderstruck after seeing countless amount of mana stones. The brighter the stone, the more effective magic can use.

Elise grin and a lot of plans forming inside her head that even Bwi flinch after hearing it. He can’t help but to praise Elise advance knowledge regarding mana stones in this world.