THIRTY-THREE| --- ..- - .. -. --.

"I really don't think I can take much more of this," You made out, holding your face  in your hands while Jimin was still frozen in shock from the quick rundown you had to give him so he would be able to understand what Hun was saying.

The kid in question was happily giggling and running around with the shadow as if he had never been happier in all his life. The shadow followed him slowly, and Hun ran towards his translucent form only to fall right through onto the floor with a laugh.

It was odd to see him act in such a way, but he really was truly... happy.

"Wait wait wait," Jimin shook his head, wet strands still lightly shaking drops as his confusion and shock were made clear. "So... Hun showed you where he's been staying?"

You hummed wearily and nodded in agreement.

"But only because his "guardian angel"  told him too?"

"Which is apparently your brother," You breathed out in exasperation. You could barely believe it yourself.

"And not just that," Jimin closed his eyes as if it would better help him comprehend it all, "But Hun has his memories? All of them? And if you look into these mirrors where he was staying you can see them? And you think you have all your memories too?!"

"Ah-" You blushed, embarrassed by this fact after Jimin's previous outburst regarding wanting his own memories. It was initially awkward, but thankfully he didn't seem in an ill state of mind. Just completely overwhelmed. "Not exactly... I-I was going to talk to you about it but we were sort of interrupted, I don't have my memories exactly but I've been having a lot of... visions I guess?" 

His distressed confusion was now even more prominent as his eyes glinted in surprise.

"Visions? What does that even mean?"

"Uh, dreams?" You tried to clarify, equally as exasperated. "Look, I don't really know myself to be honest. I've been having flashes of visions when I sleep, and I thought for a moment I saw some of those visions in the mirrors, but I might just be crazy."

Jimin quickly shook his head.

"I've never dreamed here," He spoke matter-of-factly. You hesitated, remembering how at first, you also never had dreams in the Between. You wearily looked at him, and saw that he had calmed just slightly but now held a light sadness in his eyes. "I wish you would have told me sooner, but it's probably my fault since I was also keeping things from you."

"Sorry," Your voice trailed lightly into a whisper, not sure what to say then but his eyes softening into a look of reassurance. 

"Don't worry, peanut. This is just another thing we can figure out together."

You could tell he meant it when he said don't worry, because things were better now. Or if they weren't, you knew you would be the first to know. You couldn't help but smile at him in an overwhelming feeling of relief before the tips of your ears grew hot.

In that feeling of overwhelming joy when he had first awoken, you had clearly admitted to yourself that what you had wanted was some sort of physical touch to showcase your relief. Thankfully you hadn't acted upon it completely, but it was no secret to you now that you had been willing to kiss the dancer... no, wanted to even. 

Maybe it was because you thought you'd never be able to again just seconds prior, or the thought that your only kiss would have been one forced by lust. 

"To be honest, I don't think it counts. The kiss. It doesn't count as our first one."

Oh no. But why were you considering kissing your friend again in the first place? Panic suddenly swarmed in your mind as you took a step back from the confused male. You couldn't harbor romantic feelings for Park Jimin, not now.