SIX| ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... .... .. .--.

62 promptly followed 25's instructions and stayed very far away from the food truck the next day. You had wondered if he was even coming after a certain amount of time had passed, but upon peeking out of the back of the food truck, you finally spotted him far away waving to capture your attention.

You tisked at this and allowed a smile to play on your lips as you removed your apron and got ready to end your shift. The guys noticed and stared at you a moment, light smirks soon replacing their confused expressions when they realized you were getting ready to leave.

"Ug, is your boyfriend here to pick you up or something?" 52 questioned, attempting to sound annoyed but smiling playfully as you hung up your apron and whirled around in protest.

"He's not my boyfriend, ew," You spoke while gagging in order to better sell your disgust, stomping a bit in irritation at the suggestion and huffing in embarrassment. 19 broke out into laughter after handing a guest their food and wiped his hands on his apron. 

"That's right!" He spoke, holding up his water as if calling for agreement, "Bronze tiers are too good for gold tiers!"

"You can say that again," 25 huffed with a smile, holding up his water in response before taking a sip. You laughed at this regardless of your previous embarrassment and felt at peace. Yes a part of you had had fun with 62 the day before, but you also couldn't help but feel the need to pick on him. It calmed your nerves and made you feel less guilty for being a terrible dancer while he was so perfect.

"You should have heard him, he asked why my hotel room didn't have clothes in it when I first got here," you spoke in irritation while rolling your eyes in remembrance. A light blush flooded your cheeks that you quickly tried to dispose of when you looked down to see that you were still in the cat pajamas 62 had pointed out the day before. Would he bring it up again today?

52 scoffed and shook his head at this.

"Wow. I guess he can't fathom not having a walk in closet huh?"

"Something like that."

You gnawed on your lower lip remembering that 62 claimed you would use today as a way of strengthening your bond as dance partners. You ran your fingers through your hair and released a sigh as you prepared yourself for more interactions with the handsome dancer. 19 took notice to your sudden stress and spoke up in order to capture your attention.

"Alright lass, get out of here. Your shift is over," he encouraged with a gleam in his eye. You nodded and obeyed, making your way to the door. "And be easy on the dancer. Don't break his heart too badly."

You laughed nervously; winking and waving farewell to the food truck workers before exiting the food truck. 

62 was waiting with a wide smile on his face at the distance he had put between him and the truck, and you took your time in approaching him.

"Peanut," He acknowledged by tilting his head a bit and allowing his eyes to glisten mischievously.

You simply hummed in response and lightly looked around, arching an eyebrow his way when you turned back towards him.

"You know you don't have to stand so far away from the truck, right?" You questioned, watching in amusement when his expression faltered a little.

"Well, one of the guys you work with told me to stay away yesterday," He reminded you awkwardly, you stiffling your own laughter in confirmation that he was scared and obeying 25's orders. The right thing to do right then would have been to clarify that 25 had only said such a thing in order to stop the overwhelming flow of customers that came when 62 ordered from the truck, but you decided to instead have fun with the situation.