FOURTEEN| .- ... ... ..- .-. .

"Have any of you seen Jimin?!" You immediately spoke the next morning at work, barging into the food truck and startling your coworkers with your rushed energy. A part of you was relieved to see 19 present along with the others, and a bit of a weight was lifted from your chest before narrowing in on your query once more with eyes pleading for an answer. 

They looked at you in shock and then in confusion, 25 furrowing his brows at your words.

"Who?"

"Jimin," you repeated in a rushed way, then paused when you realized they had no idea who you were talking about. You winced a bit and corrected your mistake. "Ah, sorry, I mean 62. Have you seen him around this morning at all?"

"62?" 19 questioned with narrowed eyes, you nodding exuberantly. "No, and we don't usually see him in the morning anyway. Why?"

You felt your heart sink a bit even though you knew he was right and gnawed on your lower lip. You wanted to talk to him as soon as possible, but the problem was... you had no idea where he was. Or if he would show up at all. 

With new information that had kept you up all night and new motivations, you really didn't want to work. You had to however, and found that the feeling of ants crawling on your skin would have to stay until after your shift. Then you could look for Jimin. 

"Oh, uh it's nothing, he just left his camera at the party last night and I wanted to return it to him," you spoke with a nervous smile, holding up the object. There was only slight truth to your words.

52 rolled his eyes, muttering about how only a gold tier would even be able to have such an object while the others shrugged off your abrupt entrance with the excuse and got back to work. 

You swallowed hard and sat the camera down in a safe place, pulling the apron over your head and noticing the way your hands shook. You were still on edge and overwhelmed even after an entire night of thinking. Your heart raced in a constant wanting to find Jimin and inform him of your new discovery. 

The entirety of work consisted of you being spacey, much to the irritation of your workmates. You couldn't help it. There was too much anticipation throbbing against your mind. Jimin's hoodie brushed against your skin in a way that you actually found comforting during work; it easing the shivers just a bit as you continued to ponder how you would find your dance partner. 

Maybe you could find him at the gold hotel. Your spirits sank a bit when you realized that not only did you not know where his room was, but you weren't even sure if you'd be let in to begin with. It was worth a try you supposed with nothing else to go on, and decided you would search the gold hotel as a last resort.

"79!" 25 scolded when he noticed you were burning a batch of churros, and you blinked in horror before quickly drawing the treats up out of the hot oil. He tisked and took them from you to throw away. "Make a new batch and focus!"

"S-Sorry," you stammered, biting your lower lip while 19 and 52 looked at each other. 25 crossed his arms while you worked to pipe new churros into the fryer. 

"You can think about the dancing boy later," 25 added with a smirk, you wincing and accidentally adding too much batter to the fryer. 

"I-It's not like that!" You found yourself saying, surprised with yourself by how nervous you suddenly became. Usually you denied the claims with little to no thought, but today you were jumpy, and somehow his words rubbed you the wrong way. "I... I'm sorry, I'm worried about returning his camera to him and I guess I'm just unsure of where to find him. I haven't seen him in awhile. It's a bad excuse to be unfocused, but that's why."

19 seemed to sense the feelings you were portraying in your words and after a moment of hesitation placed a hand on your arm to pull your attention.