16| Tangled

Published on 15th March 2021.
__________________________

🎵It's been a long time, I know🎵
*Lol* Why am I singing?

All these days, I've been sleeping throughout the day!
And typed nothing.
Well, here it is now.

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

Suni naheen zamaane ne teri meri kahaaniyan
Karde koyi nawaazishen karam mehrbaniyan

– S H R U T I –

I woke up next morning, only to see Rishabh's head nestled on my chest and his arm around my waist, gripping me tightly. His right leg was over me, tangled with mine.

This was the first time I felt we were sleeping so close. All the time, it was me over him. But this was my first encounter where he was sleeping on me.

My fingers involuntary went into his hairs, caressing his locks. The smooth and silky texture of his hair made my finger easily glide through it.

Feeling him stirring in sleep, I stiffened. Although we can now kiss each other without any hesitation, we never really faced a situation like this where he would catch me staring him while he was asleep.

He mumbled good morning in my bosoms and I was too shocked to say anything. He moved up, only to give a light kiss just below my ear.

Did he even know what he was doing?

I could've got a heart attack!

He moved up and laid his head against his pillow while his arms pulled me extremely close to him.

This is what we call as getting too intimate...

"Rishabh..."

"Hmm?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Go."

"Your leg." I pointed towards his leg and he immediately pulled it back from over me. While getting up, I saw his boner from over his sweatpants. I immediately closed my eyes and ran towards the bathroom to get a hold of my mind.

Boners are common.

It's not a big thing.

Doing all the morning chores, I took a quick bath and walked out, only to see Rishabh sitting on the bed, engrossed in some work.

Using all the essentials, I walked out of the room and saw ma discussing something with papa. "Shruti, can you give me a glass of water?" Ma asked and I nodded.

Giving her a glass filled with water, I was about to go back but she stopped me.

"Shruti, we were talking about-" Ma was about to complete the sentence but papa interrupted her in between.

"Let's wait for Rishi. We can discuss it together." Papa said and we nodded.

As the time for breakfast came, we all sat around the dining table and started our breakfast.

"Rishi and Shruti....." Ma said, stretching the words.

I knew they were upto something big.

"It's going to be almost three weeks to your wedding and we think that you should go for your honeymoon. Delaying it won't cause any good." Ma said and I widened my eyes.