32| Comic Desires

Published on 18th August 2021.
_____________________________

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT)

I can't believe there are 106 votes on the last chapter!

This chapter is a disaster.
But, go, peep in.

It's longer in comparison to the other chapters

Go on and don't forget to comment.

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands

- S H R U T I -

"Are you planning to sleep here?" After hearing Rishabh's voice, I leaned my head up to see him. I was literally sleeping while dancing!

But yeah, it was comfortable.

"No. It's too cold here." I said as the chilled wind touched my bare arms. What the hell was I even thinking before wearing sleeveless blouse today?

"Let's go in." He mumbled and I nodded before walking in. "You want to eat something?" He asked as we descended the stairs and I shook my head in negative.

We stepped inside the room and before I could switch all the lights on, he pinned me on the wall in a blink. What the hell is wrong with him?!

"What-"

"Shh..."

He pressed his lips on my head and I looked up to see him. As he trailed his lips down to mine, I gazed his actions while keeping my eyes wide open.

He pulled my upper lips with delicacy, as if I was a fragile flower while his hands cupped my face. Just when I closed my eyes, his arms gripped my hips and I felt myself being raised up from the ground. Before I could sense what was happening, he shut me up by placing his lips on mine.

Going through a aggressive kiss, he threw me on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Rishabh, who was in the process of hovering over me.

I guess, my husband has gone crazy!

As I felt his moist lips on my neck, I clutched the fabric of his shirt in my hands and tried wrapping my legs around him, but failed because of the saree I wore. He leaned up, rubbed his nose against mine and stayed there for minutes before taking me in a soft kiss.