37| Gentleman

Published on 8th October 2021.
______________________________

(SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD)

Caution : I wrote this chapter when I was experiencing PMS.
Don't complain later.

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

Kisses on your body were like heaven,
We were taking it slow
Tangled in the sheets until the evening,
There was nowhere to go, yeah

– S H R U T I –

"Rishabh..." I moaned as he sucked the spot beneath my ear. The way he grinded himself on me, I felt myself drowning in the pool of wetness. It felt so good. His mouth travelled lower as he peppered kisses down my cleavage while his hand fondled my bosoms.

As he entered inside me again, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close as I could. He peppered wet kisses on my chest and slowly licked my already hardened buds, arousing a tingling sensation in my body. I bit my lower lip, in order to control myself laughing because of the tickling feeling he gave me. How could I even think about laughing in such a dense atmosphere?!

The weather here, in Mauritius was just the opposite of Delhi. There was no need to wear thick clothes and pack ourselves with sweaters and quilt.

My gaze went towards the couch we were on, which was jiggling vigorously because of our movements. I don't remember how we reached here, but we somehow did. And the last thing I remember was him kissing me which led to our current condition.

Dear couch, don't break down.

It would be too embarrassing!

I turned my eyes to Rishabh, who had his head laid above mine with his eyes closed. "Rishabh."

"Hmm..."

"The couch..... Couch is shaking." I spoke and his eyes widened as soon as he opened them. He chuckled while plastering a smile on his face and I raised my eyebrows. "What if it breaks?"

"It won't. Relax."

"If you say so."

"Believe me." He mumbled and I hummed. I took a sharp breath as I felt him increasing his pace. I tried matching his pace, but the couch wasn't big enough to do something extra productive.

I take my words back that sex isn't pleasurable.

It's heaven!

A heaven which I could've never walked into if it wasn't for him.

Before I could concentrate on the pleasurable sensation, he smashed his lips upon mine and sealed the bond as tightly as he could. I gasped as I felt his length going deep inside me, tugging the insides of my walls.

A moan escaped my mouth when I felt myself nearing an orgasm. He dipped his sweaty face in the crook of my neck and sniffed while firmly holding my shoulders. I came in an instant as my legs trembled with the aftermath and he slowed his pace, maybe finding his own release.

After a minute of silence he spoke up. "That was-"

"Earth shattering." I sighed and felt him smiling, still lying his head in my neck. From nowhere, I got a crave to touch his black locks which were brushing my cheeks. I ran my fingers through his hairs and felt him snuggling more into me.

Although it was our fourth time together, I experienced the pleasures I never could've. This was hundred times better and less painful than the times we had before my periods.