25| Do Not Melt

Published on 21st June 2021.
___________________________

It's World Music Day.
And International Yoga Day.

Here comes my favourite song^!
What's yours?

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

♡ Every now and then I think you might want me to
Come show up at your door
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong♡

- S H R U T I -

I walked straight to my office and saw Aditi talking with one of our colleagues. Whereas Parth was under the same roof but was metres away from her and was talking to someone else.

Without giving much thought to it, I went towards my cabin and started giving all my attention to my work. It was the most important thing for know!

In the lunchtime, I walked out and went towards Aditi who was having her food, alone. "Where is Parth?"

"How would I know?" She mumbled while munching her bite. I searched around the place and saw Parth having tea with someone. That man was a criminal lawyer!

Did Parth indulge in some type of crime?

I hope not.

"Parth!" I called him and waved my hands at him. He shook his head, telling me to wait for a minute. Around a minute or so, he joined us with his lunch. "What's the matter Parth? You look tensed."

"Nothing." He said while eyeing his food all through the time.

"Did you kill someone?" I asked and he widened his eyes.

"Why would I... kill someone?! I'm not a murderer!"

"That criminal lawyer?"

"He's just a friend. Wait! You thought that I killed someone and am appointing him to be in my favor?" He raised his voice and I nodded vigorously. "You think a lot!"

"Aditi?" I called her and she hummed. How was she so quite all the time? "Everything is alright?" I asked and she again hummed while gazing her lunch. Was she said because of her breakup? No! She was clearly happy with the breakup yesterday. As no-one was in the mood to talk, I too stayed quite.

Observing everything for over five minutes, I came to a conclusion that Parth and Aditi, both were acting wierd. How come Parth wasn't sticking to Aditi but instead was ignoring her?

How the hell did this happened?

What's the matter with them?

Aditi cleared her throat and looked towards him. "Parth, can you accompany me for a minute? I need some help." He took a minute to think about what she said and nodded in positive. Without conveying anything to me, they left me alone with my lunch.

What is going on in my friends' life?

Are they dating?

I don't know anything!

Aditi asked for a minute, but even after ten minutes, I couldn't find them. Finishing my lunch, I stood up with a huff and walked back to my work. Maybe, drowning myself in the work was more necessary!