18| The Photo Album

Published on 30th April 2021.
________________________

My new academic year is starting and I'm nervous as hell. What's more shocking?

<You'll never know what was written here!>

Pls, there's a huge difference between love and crush.
Crushing on someone is more satisfying...

Leave my rants.

Btw, Bonus Chapters are published for TTBL. For those who haven't read it, you can go now.

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

- S H R U T I -

"Rishabh!" I shouted and he turned his head towards me.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" He asked. What should I say? That there's a naked photo of mine in the album, don't see it!

"Nothing, I was just calling you." I said and quickly paced towards him. "Where did you find this album?"

"It was in that shelf. I was searching for a book but instead found this. It's good though." He smiled and I couldn't control my growing affection for him. But no, this wasn't the time to melt.

Mission : Snatch my photo album.

"Can you give it to me?" I asked and he shook his head in question.

"Why? Don't you want me to see it?"

Yes!

"No, actually, I want to see it too."

"We can see it together." He said and I mentally banged my head on wall. There was no way he was returning it to me. He's more adamant than three-year-old Adit.

I sat beside him on the bed and gazed him, who was keenly looking at my childhood photos. Did I look too beautiful when I was a kid? No.

No-one ever complimented the one-year-old me.

But then, how could I remember something that happened years ago?

"You look cute." He said and I looked at the photo he was gazing. The picture was clicked when I was two. I was playing with ripen mangoes and my clothes were all ruined.

Was I looking cute in the picture?

I never thought about it. According to me, I was always a fat child during my early years, and Akriti teased me a lot about that just because I always won from her in our fights due to my muscles. But that was past.

Just when he was about to turn the page, I snatched the album from him. I didn't want him to see my childhood naked photos.

"Why did you... take it?"

"We should sleep, it's late."

"I want to see it."

"You can see it tomorrow. It's already late."

"Why do I smell something fishy?" He raised his right eyebrow and asked.

"There's nothing like that. Stop wandering your mind. You need a good sleep." I said and got up to keep the album back in shelf. But before I could complete my task, he held my other hand and pulled me back towards him.

As his eyes locked with mine, I couldn't help but melt under his gaze.

Why are his eyes just so attracting?