𝗜𝗜. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗧𝗬, 𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗧

CHAPTER TWO

————————-❀˖⁺

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

JULY 31, 1991

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

THE SUN IS SHINING through the curtains of the room. The familiar scent of pine wood and lavender fill her nostrils as she takes a deep breath. Her black cat snuggles into her making her let out a small tired laugh. Then, the most disappointing thing happend. She heard feet shuffling on the wooden floor to her room.

She sees the door crack open and there stand a messy haired Tonks with a blanket wrapped around her body and a small pout on her lips.

"Good Morning Dora," Lilith says with a tired smile.
"Morning," says Tonks as she flops on top of Lilith's bed much to the cats dissmay.

"NYMPHADORA TONKS AND LILITH MALFOY GET YOUR LAZY ARSES UP AND GET READY. WE ARE GOING TO DIAGON ALLEY!" The beautiful voice of Andromeda Tonks echoed throughout the entire house.

"OKAY MUM" Lilith and Tonks respond at the same time.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

THEY WERE WALKING through Diagon Alley and looking at the shop windows. "Oh my godric. Dora would you walk faster." Ted says impatiently.
"I know dad, I know, im coming." The tired 17 year-old states. "Okay. First we go to Gringotts, Then we go get both you're school supplies, Then we get Lilith's quidditch supplies, Lastly, we can get ice cream after" Andromeda lists off. "Yay! Ice cream! Ice cream!" chanted the 2 teenagers.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

THEY WALK INTO GRINGOTTS and walk towards the goblin at the front. "Hello, Ted Tonks and Lilith Malfoy have come to make a withdrawal." Andromeda greets with a smile to the goblin. "Ah. And do Mr. Tonks and Ms. Malfoy have their keys" The goblin asks.

Ted showed his key to the goblin while Lilith is digging in her bag for her key. Once she finds it she shows her key to the goblin. "Okay." the goblin calls another one. The goblin whispers something to the other, and nods his head that he understands.
"Follow me." The goblin mutters.

"Oh my Godric! This is my favorite part." Tonks whispers to Lilith's they all get into the small cart.
The cart starts moving at full speed. "WHEEE!" screams an excited Tonks as the cart does a big drop. "oof-" Tonks breaths out as the cart comes to a sudden stop.

They see another family one vault down and they greeted eachother politely.
"Vault 689. lamp please" says the goblin to Ted. Lilith follows the goblin to her vault.

"Hi, Sirius" Lilith overhears Andromeda as she greeted one of the bearded men with the other family next to them. And the man, who Lilith assumed was Sirius, waved at Andromeda with a smile.

The goblin puts Lilith's key in her vault and then opens the door to the vault. "Thank you" Lilith thanks the goblin quietly.

Lilith gets her 3 small pouches from her bag and starts to grab galleons in one bag, sickles in another, knuts in the last. After she is done they head off to the Tonks's vault.

Once their out of Gringott's they go get the girl's school supplies.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"OH MY SALAZAR, look its a Nimbus 2000. Mum can I get it? Pleasee" Lilith pleades as they walk infront of 'Quality Quidditch Supplies'.

"I don't know, darling. Why do you need it, you already have a broom." Andromeda asks. "Bec-" Lilith begins.

"Mum. Lils is literally the captain of the Slytherin quidditch team and the best chaser in the entire school. She needs a new broom, the one she has is ugly" Tonks interrupts. How could she not know that, Tonks thought.

"First of all rude, Ricardo is beautiful, so fuck you. Second, I wouldn't say the best in the entire school. But I am captain and I cannot have one of the younger years have a better broom than me." the blonde explains. "Pleaseee" she pleades again, but now with a small pout.

"Oh no. She's giving you the pout. Don't look her in the eye." Ted says while covering his eyes.
"No and that's final."Andromeda states firmly.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

A FEW MOMENTS LATER Lilith came out of the store carrying a Nimbus 2000 with the biggest smile on her face.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

ONCE THEY WERE DONE buying everything they went to 'Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour'.

There was only a few people there. Lilith reconised a familiar blonde and ravenette sitting down together eating ice cream.

"Hey, I'm going to talk to some people." Lilith says while still looking at the pair. "Okay. The usual right?" Ted asks. "Yup, Thanks dad" Lilith says while handing him some money, he shakes his head amd doesn't take it. She huffs then walks closer to the pair.

"Hi, Auntie Lils!" says a giggling Draco while waving as he sees the familiar blonde walking to the table he and his mom were sitting at. "Hey Draco." Lilith laughs at Draco's actions. "How have you been, love?" Narcissa asks when Lilith sits down with them.
"I've been good, I got a new broom today" The blonde smiles at the woman while hugging the 11 year-old.

Lilith hasn't seen Draco and Narcissa in a year since she decided to cut off all contact with her brother. She felt really bad since she was close with the small boy, but she couldn't live with Lucius anymore.

"Auntie Lils. Do you think once I start Hogwarts you can train me in quidditch so I can tryout for the team next year." Draco asks with hopeful eyes.
"Of course I can, bub. I promise" Lilith promises.

"Pinky Promise?" the boy asks while sticking his pinky out towards the girl. "Pinky Promise" the older girl confirms while wrapping her pinky around his.

"Lils, mum said we have to go now." Tonks calls out to Lilith while walking over. "Hello Nymphadora." Narcissa greets, not knowing Tonks does not like being called by her name. "Hiya Narcissa" Tonks responds with a forced smile not even trying to correct her. "Okay, let's go" Lilith breaks the tension.
"Do you really have to go?" Draco asked with glossy eyes. "Yes, bub. But I will see you on the train in a few weeks." Lilith says while smiling sadly.

She always took care of Draco when they lived together, so this goodbye was hard even though they would see eachother soon.
With one last hug, the Tonks family dissaparted back to their home.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"HEY ANDY, This bitch empty"  Ted says while throwing a can out the window with full force. "EDWARD!" yells Andromeda. "AHHH! GIRLS HELP ME, YOU'RE MOTHER IS GOING TO KILL ME" Ted screams as he is running around the house.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

-miles❤︎