𝗫𝗩𝗜. 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗙

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

AUGUST 1, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

AFTER GETTING ALL OF THEIR school supplies they all met up at Florean Fortesques. Lilith was about to eat some ice cream off her spoon when she saw two people walk through the door. "Oh my merlin!" She whisper shouts and hits Leo's arm in excitement. "Leo, it's your very hot parents!" Lilith keeps hitting his arm. "Oh no" He hits his head on the table. "Lilith how do I look?" Gracie says fixing her hair. "Gracie, they are literally together." Fred says. "So? We could be a throuple." Gracie responds. "What's a throuple?" Harry looks at his dad for an answer. James was trying to find a way to explain it to his 12 year old son when someone interrupts him.

"Hello everyone!" Regulus greets as he walks towards the big group. "Hi Mr. Black" All the Slytherins except Leo greet back. Regulus sees his son and greets him by messing up his hair. "Dad" Leo whines as he tries to fix his hair. "Oh Leo. Don't be such a baby." Thalia Scamander walks up next to Leo and kisses his cheek. "Can I get one too Ms. Scamander?" Gracie, Lilith and Thomas say in usion. Gracie smacks Lilith and Thomas' arm.

"I asked first" Gracie hisses jokingly. "Ow" Lilith smacks her back. "Of course you can!" Thalia smiles and kisses the three of them on the cheek. The three of them sit there awestruck. "Ugh mum. Why do you have to be such a Milf" Leo groans and lays his head on the table. "A what?" Regulus asks. "It means Mom I'd Like To Fuck" Tatum mumbles. "Well I am very flattered. Really. But I'm way to old for all of you" Thalia says sheepishly. All of the Slytherins except Leo begin protesting. "No you aren't, Ms. Scamander. Your only like...." Thomas begings doing the math. "14 years older." Gracie answers for him. "Well if I weren't with Reggie here then maybe." Thalia winks at the three. "So you're saying there's a chance?" Lilith says with her mouth open. Thalia just smirks. Lilith closes her mouth and clears her throat, finally coming to her senses.

"You just made me so har-" Thomas begins. Lilith slaps her hand on his mouth. "Don't you finish that sentence! There are children here." She shakes her head. "I think there's going to be children in there too if he doesn't do something about that." Gracie mumbles into Lilith's ear and points to Thomas' pants. Lilith laughs out loud. "Y-You did-didn't." Lilith says in between laughs. "Eww. My mom, mate. Seriously?" Leo whines. "Leo. I suggest you don't use 'serious' in a sentence if not your uncle is going to make one of his terrible puns." Regulus tells his son. "Oh shut up, Reg. I don't even do that anymore." Sirius scoffs. "Wait are you serious?" Regulus says knowing his brother didn't actually stop. "I am so Sirius." He wiggles his eyebrows while wearing a smirk. Regulus just shakes his head and laughs.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"OKAY WEASLEYS. Time to go home. Lilith you are welcome to stay if you'd like." Arthur says after a while. "Oh it's okay Mr. Weasley. I still have to go home and feed Hades and Pluto." Lilith smiles. "Speaking of them I should probably go home too." She stands up. Harry and Isabella stand up and her to give her a hug. "I'll see you two on the train." She kisses both of their heads. The twins don't let go and they whisper, "We love you, mum. See you on the train." They pull away and Lilith smiles at them. "Stay safe you two. And that means don't be flying in cars in the middle of the night." She ruffles there hair. "Don't worry it was a one time thing." Harry says. "Better have been. Okay see you lot soon." Lilith waves at the remaining people at the table and walks out of Florean Fortesque's.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

MOST OF THE PEOPLE leave and it was just the potters, Blacks, and Scamander left at the table. "When were you going to tell me you had a son. Most importantly that you were alive?!" Sirius whisper shouts at his younger brother. "I didn't tell you for his safety and my own. Thalia got pregnant when Mother was still alive. I didn't want Thalia and Leo involved with that woman." Regulus explains. "And I didn't tell you I was alive because I 'died' for a reason. I wanted mother off my back so I could spend time with Leo, and dying was the only way she would. If I told you that woman would have found a way to know the truth. You know how crazy she was." Regulus finishes. Sirius nods in understanding.

"Aww dad that's so sweet. You died so you could spend time with me." Leo supports his head with his hand and smiles smugly. Regulus rolls his eyes playfully and looks at his son. He pushes his elbow that was on the table to the side and Leo's head hits the table. The Father and son duo laugh uncontrollably. Thalia smack Regulus' head. "Don't do that" she scolds her boyfriend. Regulus hugs her side still laughing and kisses her cheek. "I'm sorry. I won't." He says in between laughs. "Why are you apologizing to mum. You should be apologizing to me! You made me hit my head on the hard arse table." Leo rubs his chin. "Oh get over it." Regulus ruffles his son's hair. Leo scrunches his nose in annoyance. "Don't touch the hair." He swats his father's hand away. "He's just like us isn't he, Reggie?" Sirius laughs. Regulus nods and laughs. "He takes like 30 minutes just to do his hair." Harry says while shaking his head.
"I dont take 30 minutes to do my hair.... it takes like 40 minutes." Leo corrects Harry.

Harry and Leo had gotten close the past school year. After Harry heard Leo's last name he wanted to know more about him. They had a lot in common such as loving quidditch, being dramatic, sassy, and acting childish, also not being able to finish their homework on time.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

IN THAT TIME LILITH was at home laying on her couch with her pets and doing some last minute homework. She was already in her Pyjamas and was drinking wine for motivation. "Ugh. I hate History of Magic. I mean why do I have to know when the troll war started?" Lilith talks to her pets. "What do you think, Hades? It's complete rubbish! Don't you think?" Lilith scratches Hades behind the ear, he leans into her touch and starts panting. Lilith sighs. "You two mean so much to me. You know that. You two are the only ones who get me. And I love you for that." Lilith picks up Pluto and kisses him then does the same with Hades. "I'm done with History of Magic, I am going to bed." Lilith stands up and grabs her half filled wine glass. She was walking towards her room when she turns around. "You two coming?" She asks her pets and they immediately follow her. When their all inside the room Lilith closes the door and gets comfortable on her bed.

Pluto and Hades jump onto the bed and lay in their usual spots. Hades was on her lap, as she was sitting down, and Pluto was on the pillow next to her. She plants a kiss on both of their heads and she gulps down her drink. She flicks her wand and the lights in her room turn off. "G'night Pluto. G'night Hades." Lilith whispers. Pluto responds with a small meow and Hades responds with a soft whine.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Sorta filler chapter. I honestly didn't know what to write.

I also changed the cover of the book :) Still the same photo just different color.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-miles ❤︎