𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗨𝗗

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

MAY 11, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH WOKE UP TO A killer head ache. I probably shouldn't have drank a whole bottle of wine, Lilith thinks to herself. She rubs her eyes and sits up and stretches. She leans over to get her purse from beside her bed. She digs into it and takes out ibuprofen. This is definitely not the reason why I have it in my bag. It's for headaches.....and occasionally hangovers. Lilith thinks to herself as she takes two pills out. She gets water that was on the floor and swallows the pills.

Lilith gets up from her bed and feels the cold air hit her body. She wraps her arms around herself in an attempt to keep herself warm. No one was in the room so that means Gracie left after she fell asleep. She walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. While the water heats up she goes to the sink and brushes her teeth. When she's done she takes off her remaining clothing and hops in the shower.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

WHEN SHE WAS DONE showering she wraps a fluffy towel around her body and walks out of the bathroom. She sees all of her friends sitting throughout the room. "Hiya Lils" Leo smiles. Lilith smiles sarcastically. "Hi..... um, what are you lot doing in here. How did you get in?" Lilith asks wrapping her towel tighter around her body. "Can we hang out with pur best friends and we hot up here by magic." Silas did jazz hands. Lilith rolls her eyes.

She walks over to her bed and Zander was sitting on top of her clothes. "Zander can you please move, I need to get my clothes." Zander nods and gets off her bed and lays on the floor. Lilith grabs her clothes and walks back to the bathroom. She changes into some blue jeans, a white crop top, white sneakers, and molly's sweater. She walks back out and jumps on top of Zander, who layed back down on her bed.

"So what are you lot talking about?" Lilith gets comfortable. "Ugh, get off me" Zander jokes. "We were talking about hogsmeade." Gracie says. Lilith gasps. "Hogsmeade! I have to go meet with Tonks, I'll see you lot later. Love you" Lilith says as she runs out the door. "Love you too." They all call out to her.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH RAN OUT OF THE Slytherin common room and headed towards the Hufflepuff common room. When she got to the entrance she tries to remember what Tonks told her on how to get in. 'You have to tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of helga hufflepuff' She remembers. She does it and the lid swang open and crawled through.