𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗩. 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗣𝗘𝗦

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

JUNE 30, 1993

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"LILITH ARTEMIS MALFOY! GET your lazy arse up!" Lilith hears her mother yell. Lilith tiredly opens her eyes and sees her mother, sister, and father in her room. "What the bloody hell are you three doing in my flat?" She asks in hoarse tone. "We are going shopping. And don't use that language with me young lady. Now get ready, I'm making breakfast." Andromeda demands and walks out the room, the other two following. "Ugh" Lilith groans into her pillow.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

AFTER TAKING A SHOWER AND getting ready, she walks to the kitchen and sees Andromeda serving Ted and Dora breakfast. "Good, your just in time." Andromeda smiles and serves some food in Lilith's plate. Lilith sits down. "Thanks, mum." She tiredly smiles. "You're still like half asleep, kiddo." Ted says while taking a sip of his coffee. "I know. That's cause mum woke me up so early." Lilith complains. "It's not early, darling. Its barely eight. You're going to have to wake up earlier than this for work, you know." Andromeda says then takes a sip of her coffee. "I know. But work doesn't start 'till three weeks." Lilith eyes start to close.

"Wake up." Dora lightly pulls the girls hair. "Ow! Mum, Nymphadora pulled my hair." Lilith whines. "Nymphadora! Stop bothering your sister. And Lilith stop being grumpy." Their mother scolds. "Sorry, mum." They say in a monotone voice. Ted tries his hardest not to laugh at his girls.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"CAN WE GO TO THAT antique store?" Dora asks while they were shopping. 'Second Chance Antiques' the sign read. "Sure." Ted answers.

When they walk into the store Lilith lets out a small sneeze. "Bless you, love." Ted says. "Thanks dad." Lilith sniffs. "Lots of dust in the air." Dora points out. "I'm going to go look if theirs a book section." Lilith declares and walks away from her family.

After finding the book section, Lilith comes across a dust covered book. She grabs it a blows the dust away. She sees it has a red cover and on the bottom right hand side was the initials 'E.P' engraved. She opens the book and saw a title.

𝙴𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚜

Intresting name. Lilith thinks to herself. She looks through the first few pages and decides she was going to buy it.