𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN 

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

SEPTEMBER 1, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"SO ARE YOU LOT nervous for your last year?" Isabella asks the 7th years in the group as they were getting out of the car.
"No" "Yeah" "Excited" Were the mix of answers. "Why are you excited, Lilith?" Harry asks the blonde. "Oh no reason" She lies and looks away. "She's planning something." Gracie tells the 12 year old. "No I'm not." Lilith playfully scoffs. "Ooo. Is it an end of year prank? Is that why you didn't do one last semester?" Clara asks. "Maybe and I didn't do one last semester because I promised mum and Dora I wouldn't. If I did mum would of killed me." Lilith informs the girl. Lilith suddenly gasps.

"This is going to be our last year on the team!" Lilith turns to the other two. She gasps again. "We don't have any beaters! I already made the plays. I forgot Zander and Jaxson graduated." Lilith groans. "You idiot." She repeatedly slaps her forehead. "Woah, woah, woah. Stop hitting your forehead. You're going to hurt yourself." James grabs the girls hand to stop her. "It's fine." Lilith looks up at the man and smiles. She lets his hand go. "Oh no." Lilith closes her eye in frustration. "That means I have to sit and watch people try out. That's so boringgg" She groans.

"Lils!" They hear a voice call out from behind them. Leo comes running towards them with the rest of the group behind him. "Whoo. I'm out of shape." Leo bends down and puts his hands on his knees as he catches his breath. Realizing what he just said he immediately stood up straight and took a deep breath. "I mean. I am in very good shape because I did everything you told me to this summer, Lils." Leo says quickly and smiles sheepishly. "Anyways what I came here for was to tell you if I could try out for the beater position." Lilith looks at his questionably. "Why do you want to change positions?" she asks. "I don't know, I want to try it out." He shrugs. "Yeah that's fine. Oh! I forgot I still have my backup beater and my backup seeker." Lilith lets out a breath. "Um lils... The backup seeker already graduated with Zander and Jax." Clara says. "Dammit" Lilith whispers under her breath. "Still have the one backup beater though, right?" Clara nods. "She is in my year." She informs. "Good." Lilith nods. "All we need to find is a seeker. Dammit, Harry why couldn't you be in slytherin. Or that Diggory kid." Lilith shakes her head. "Cedric? There is no way he would be a Slytherin. Harry too- well he kind of- eh- he could be, but he's more of a Gryffindor." Thomas says looking at Harry.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"OKAY WELL GO IN pairs." Molly tells the kids when they reach platform 9 3/4. "Tonks, could you go with Ginny please." She asks the pink haired girl. " 'Course Molly." Tonks responds. "Okay Fred and George, Percy already left, Uh me and Arthur, Ron and Harry, Lilith and James, and Isabella and Sirius. Um everyone try to figure it out... sorry. Uh.. Okay everyone go with your pair and start going onto the platform." Molly instructs. Tonks and Ginny run in first and Molly and Arthur follow. Next it was Fred and George.