𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘

————————-❀˖⁺

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

OCTOBER 31, 1981

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

GIGGLING WAS HEARD around the manor. The small girl was trying to get away from her older brother.

Some of Lucius' friends had brought the girl some sweets for Halloween, since Lucius didn't take her 'trick-or-treating' as the muggles call it. He didn't want her to be with those 'filthy muggles.'

He had told her only one more sweet then she had to go to bed. But, she ate more than one.

She was now full of energy and did not want to go to sleep.

"Get back here, you little trouble maker." Lucius laughed as he chased his 6 year-old sister around the Malfoy Manor.

"No! Get away, bubby!" Lilith laughed and kept on running.

She runs up the stairs and Lucius follows right behind. She turns into a hallway but realised it was a dead end.

"I've got you now, smiley." Lucius stood behind his sister with a mischievous smile. "No, bubs. Give me another chance. It's not fair because your older and taller." The small girl pouts and crossed her arms.

"We can continue on playing tomorrow, Jellybean. But right now you need to go to bed." Lucius crouched down to the girl's level to look into her eyes. "Pinky promise?" Lilith said with a pout as she sticks out her pinky. "Pinky promise." He confirmed and wrapped his own finger with her tiny one.

Lilith held her arms out so Lucius would carry her. He picked the small girl up and she put her head on his shoulder.

As they got to her room she was already falling asleep in his arms. "Don't fall asleep yet, Jellybean. You have to change." Lucius rubs the girl's back.

Lucius called Lilith Jellybean because when she was 3 she accidentally spilled a whole jar of them on the floor. They had landed everywhere. On the floor, counter, her hair, one even got in her nose. When he found the mess he just laughed and ordered the house elves to clean up the mess. He got the jellybean out of her nose, but not before taking a picture.

"Okay, bubby. I won't go to sleep yet." Lilith yawned.

Once she was changed into her hippogriff pyjamas Lucius layed her down.

"Night, Jellybean." He kisses her forehead and stood up. "Bubby?" Lilith called out before he left the room. "Yes, love?" He asked. "Can you read me a story?" She asked in a small voice.

Lucius thought about it for a moment. He was about to say no and tell her bedtime stories were for children, but when he saw that look on her face he just couldn't say no.