𝗫𝗜𝗩. 𝗛𝗨𝗛 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗪

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

AUGUST 1, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH WAS PEACEFULLY sleeping when she felt Pluto snuggling up to her face. She groans softly. "Pluto... What is it, baby?" She whispers. The cat stands up and he motions his head to the door. As if on cue Hades comes running through the door. "Oh no" The girl mutters. Hades jumps on the bed and starts licking Lilith all over her face. "Ugh, Hades." Lilith giggles tiredly. Hades jumps off her and starts licking Pluto's face. Pluto meows in annoyance. Or Lilith thinks it's annoyance. "Hades stop licking Pluto." Lilith scolds playfully. She laughs before she gets up off her bed.

She has been living in her apartment for about a month now. When she got home after her 6th year she immediately started looking for flats around London. She still wanted to live close to Andromeda and Ted. Another good thing was that Tonks has also moved into the same building, but she lived one floor down. As promised Ted had connected their fire places so they can floo to eachothers houses.

Lilith walks to her bathroom and gets ready. She was going to the Burrow. She took a shower, brushed her teeth and put on her outfit. She was wearing black leggings, a white turtle neck, a bluish-grey jumper over the white shirt, and she was wearing her white shoes.

She walks over to the kitchen and Hades was circling around her feet. "Hades, darling. I am going to end up stepping on you. I know your hungry but I have to walk to the kitchen to get your food." Lilith tells her pup. Said pup starts barking.

"Okay, okay" Lilith grabs the dog food from one of her cabinets and pours some into the dog bowl. She gets the water bowl that was next to Hades and refills it. She sees Hades sitting infront of his food but he wasn't eating. "What is it, bud?" Lilith asks. Hades turns his head to Lilith's room door and Lilith remembers Pluto was still in bed. "Aww. Are you waiting for Pluto?" Lilith asks her pup. Lilith gets the cat food from the same cabinet and pours it in Pluto's bowl. She refills his water bowl as well. "Pluto! Come here, baby." Lilith calls out to her cat. Pluto slowly comes to view and Hades runs to him and walk with Pluto to their food bowls. When Hades sees Pluto chewing on his food he starts to dig his face into the food. Lilith laughs under her breath and walks over to her owl, Axel.

"Hey Axel. You hungry?" Lilith puts his food in the bowl and refills his water. "Did you get any letters yesterday?" the owl motions his head to the counter where he placed the letters. "Thanks bud." She walks over and checks her mail. Daily Profit, From mum, And from Molly. Hm... Harry and Isa haven't been responding to my letters. I wonder why. Lilith thinks to herself. She opens the letter from her mum and reads it.