𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜. 𝗚𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗘

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

AUGUST 25, 1994

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"RISE AND SHINE, RONNIE." LILITH WHISPERS to Ron. It was currently 4:35 in the morning. Molly had sent Lilith to wake up the kids.

Ron groans. "Come on, Ronnie. I made all of you waffles. They're still warm. If you wake up now you'll get first pick." Lilith whispers. That made Ron immediately sit up and rub his eyes. "Go get ready." She whispers. He nods sleeply and stands up.

She hears Harry sturring in his sleep. She walks over to him and sits on the side of his bed. She moves all of his hair from his face and sees he was sweating. "Harry, darling. Time to wake up." Lilith says softly. He leans into her touch. "Not yet, mum." He groans softly. "C'mon Harry, we're going to the world cup." She says. He opens his eyes slowly and sees Lilith looking down at him with soft eyes. "You okay? You were sweating a bit before you woke up." Lilith tells him. "Yeah. I was just covered with too many blankets." He sighs.

I hate lying to her, Harry thinks to himself. "Okay, just tell me if anything is wrong. Start getting ready." She pats his face gently and gets up, she walks out of the room and closes the door.

"Isa, darling." Lilith whispers. She was doing the same thing she did to Harry. "Hm?" Isabella quietly hums. "Wake up, love." She says. "Five more minutes. Please, mum?" Isabella asks sleeply. "Fine," Lilith sighs, "But you better wake up and get ready quickly." She says. "Okay, mummy." Isabella immediately falls asleep. Lilith sighs and kisses the girl's forehead.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"ISABELLA POTTER." JAMES CALLS out to his daughter. He had turned on the lights so she would wake up. She was the only one asleep and everyone else was downstairs eating. "Hm?" Isabella squints her eyes at the sudden light in the room. "Lilith has been trying to wake you up. Come on." He says.

Lilith had gone back to Ginny's room, where Isabella was staying, to wake her up but the girl just ignored her. Lilith went to James and told him she wasn't waking up. James then went up to the room to scold his sleeping daughter.

"Wake up. We're leaving in twenty-five minutes. You better be downstairs in ten. If you don't wake up, you're not going." He says firmly and walks out of the room.

"Don't you think you were a bit harsh on her?" Lilith whispers to her boyfriend when he came out of the room. "She's the one not waking up. So she'll have to face those consequences." James shrugs. "It's okay to be firm like that towards them. I mean, if- or when we get married you're going to be their mum. They're going to have to listen to you." James puts his hands and the shorter girls shoulders. Lilith raises and eyebrow at him. "You want to get married?" She teases. "Yes, I do." He gives her a quick kiss and they both head downstairs.