𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜. 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘- 𝗢𝗛 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

NOVEMBER 1, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH WOKE UP WITH THE most painful headache and a head of familiar blonde hair on her chest. Lilith groans softly at the sunlight coming into the room. She rubs her eyes and looks around the room. Clothes are every where. It's probably going to take a while t- is that my underwear? all the way by the bathroom? damn, she has a good throw. Lilith thinks to herself. She feels camille stur in her sleep. After a few seconds Camille wakes up and looks around the room. She looks down and sees Lilith already staring at her.

"Hi." Camille smiles sleeply. "Hi." Lilith responds. Camille sighs and lays back down again. "Uh, you're not mad?" Lilith asks. "About what?" Camille questions. "Well the few girls I've sleeped with have gotten pretty mad when they wake up. Mostly regret it or something." Lilith explains. "No. I'm not mad and I don't regret anything. Last night was amazing, thank you." Camille snuggles into Lilith's neck and they both laugh. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." Lilith kisses the girl's forehead and plays with her hair. "Your hair is really soft." Lilith whispers. "How do you get it like that?" Camille laughs silently. "I use this shampoo from France. I can get you some if you'd like." She suggests. "Oh please do." Lilith nods and continues to play with her hair. They hear the door open and Lilith immediately goes to cover Camille up.

"Good Morning, wakey wakey bitche- oh my lanta." Thomas covers his eyes. "Why'd you stop walking, Tommy boy?" Gracie asks and peeks inside the room. "Ha! you owe me 5 galleons." Gracie laughs and walks in. "You're just going to walk in. They're naked" Thomas says with his eyes covered. "Leo you owe me 10 galleons. I told you it was going to be someone in the friend group." Clara says from behind Thomas. "Let us put some clothes on." Camille says. "Good idea." Thomas walks backwards and closes the door.

"So you two actually?" Gracie asks as both girls put clothes on. "Yeah, we did." Camille nods. "Oh then you are incredibly lucky, C. Lilith is amazin-" Lilith covers Gracie's mouth. "Oh you two have.." Camille trails off. "Yeah. Few years ago." Lilith nods. "We dated for like.. what? a week, right Lils?" Gracie asks. "Yeah probably. We thought we were better off as friends." Lilith laughs. "You guys can come in now." Lilith yells to the people outside of the door. They all come rushing in and they close the door behind them.

"I knew it. I knew it." Clara starts chanting and dancing. "Knew what?" Camille asks. "I knew Lilith was going to sleep with one of our friends. It has kind of become a habit. Halloween 1990 she slept with Gracie. Halloween 1991 she slept with my brother, which is incredible gross. And now Halloween 1992 she slept with you." Clara lists off. "I've only slept with three of our friends. It's not that big of a deal." Lilith says while picking up the clothes that was thrown the night before.