𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜. 𝗚𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

NOVEMBER 24, 1993

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"UGH HADES PLEASE GET off me. I have to go to work." Lilith groans as she was trying to push her sleeping dog off her. The dog growls at Lilith. "I'm sorry, baby. You have to get off. I promise when I get home we can cuddle as long as you want." Lilith tries to convince her dog. His ears perk at this and he turns his head to her then to the side as if asking her 'As long as I want?' Lilith nods. "Please Hades?" The dog gets off Lilith as licks her face, then settles beside her. "Ugh, I really don't want to go today." Lilith groans as she steps into her bathroom.

She walks to the sink and starts brushing her teeth. During that her cat decides to join her. "Hey Pluto." Lilith mumbles. She starts petting him and he snuggles into her hand. After she finished she took a shower and got ready.

As she was pouring Hades food in his bowl, when there was a knock at the door. She opens the door and sees James standing there. "Hi." She smiles. "Hi." He smiles back. He leans down towards her level and kisses her. She kisses back and walks backwards not breaking the kiss. She closes the door and they make their way to the kitchen. James picks her up and places her on the counter. She starts running her hands through his hair and he keeps his hands on her waist. Then they get interrupted by a bark. Lilith pulls away with a sigh while James laughs. Lilith glares at the man and gets of the counter. "What? I already told you, you could eat." Lilith walks over to Hades. He just barks again. Lilith looks over and sees Pluto missing. "He's asleep. I don't know what you want me to do." Lilith tells her dog. He barks again. "He's asleep! If I wake him up he's going to get all grumpy." Lilith argues. "He's just like his owner, huh?" James comes from behind Lilith and wraps an arm around her waist. Lilith looks up a him with a bored expression. James laughs and kisses her nose. She scruches up her nose and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I do have to say, Mr. Potter. You look very handsome in that suit." Lilith adjust his tie. "Why thank you, Ms. Malfoy. You look gorgeous, as always." He squeezes her butt which causes her to move closer to him. He was about to lean in when they heard a soft 'meow'. Hades started barking again. "Okay, okay. I get it your excited, but come on Hades. It's 7:00 in the morning." Lilith puts her face in James' chest. "It's actually 8:00" James whispers. Lilith lifts her head from his chest and furrows her eyebrows. She looks over at the clock in her kitchen and it read, 7:48

"Okay no, see? It still 7:00. Honestly why does everyone round up the time? Zander does it and he makes me think I'm late to a meeting or something." Lilith shakes her head. "Don't round up the time. Now let's go. I don't want to be late to work." Lilith grabs her purse then intertwines her hand with James'.