𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗫. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

DECEMBER 11, 1993

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH WOKE UP TO SOMEONE playing with her hair. She slowly opens her eyes and is blinded by sunlight pouring into her room and she groans quietly. "Good morning, love." She hears her boyfriend say. She groans. "You have to wake up, darling. You're going to hogsmeade at three." He rubs circles on her shoulder. "What time is it?" She rubs her eyes. "It's a quarter to eleven." James says. "Huh?" She says looking at him. "It's eleven?" She asks. "No. A quarter to eleven." James laughs slightly. "Simpler version, I'm too tired to think about it." Lilith puts her face in his neck. "It's 10:45" James finally says. "Oh I have so much time. How dare you wake me up this early." She says dramatically. James laughs and kisses her forehead.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"I AM GOING TO MAKE THE MOST amazing chocolate chip pancakes anyone has ever eaten." Lilith says to her boyfriend dramatically. "How do you know their going to be amazing?" He asks. "Because I am going to follow- give me a second." She looks for the recipe book. "This book." She places it on the counter. James grabs the familiar book and starts looking through it.

How does she have mum's book? James thinks to himself.

Lilith was taking out all of her ingredients and placing them on the counter.

"How do you have this book?" James asks. "Hm? Oh I got it at this shop. It's a few blocks away from here. I went with mum, dad, and dora. I bought it cause I wanted to do something before work started." She informs while trying to get the baking powder from the top shelf.

"Can you help me?" Lilith asks still trying to reach. James gets up from his chair and walks over to Lilith. "It's that one." She points at it. James grabs it and holds it out for Lilith. "Thank- oh." She was about to grab it when James held it out of her reach. "Do you want me to kiss you?" She asks. She grabs his face and pulls him into a kiss.

He holds her waist with one hand and places the baking powder back, but on a lower shelf. His free hand caresses the side of her face.

His hands travel down to her lower back area and he pulls her body closer him. She pulls away slightly. "Not right now." She pecks his lips. "Later." She whispers and grabs the baking powder. "You're such a tease." He groans.

"You, are going to help me make them." Lilith points to James. He glares at her jokingly. "Do I have to. I would really just enjoy watching you." He wraps his arms around her from behind. "Yes you do. Boyfriend's help their girlfriend's cook, you know." Lilith says. "I would be encouraging you." James says. "No, you're helping me." Lilith says taking his hands off her waist. "I cook all the time at home. Let-" He tries to make up an excuse. "Oh that's great. Then you have some experience." Lilith interrupts him.