Two years later

It has been two years since the graduation. I have a completed my masters in inorganic chemistry from the same college. I have now started working as a  chemistry teacher in college. All my friends have also completed their masters in chemistry, some of them have gone to the states while sone of them did MBA and are currently working in corporate firms.
                     Time flew by just like it was a dream I had been dreaming for a while in my sleep. I still keep thinking about Jc pretty often, whenever I go on a date with the other guy or when I try to connect with someone. I don't know why but he is somehow still at the back of my mind. During our final year last I had seen in the canteen with his best friend and I was standing with Sammy. Little did I know it was my last time seeing him.
               After our graduation , he went to Scotland for doing his masters and apparently was also dating a Chinese girl. So it be that way.
          If only I had known, I would have spoke to him and confessed my feelings. But that was  not the case .
             Life moved quickly. I am quite okay with my job. It pays moderate but it okay to start as fresher. I kept thinking about him a little more these days ever since he sent me a friend request recently on Instagram.
              I even had a dream that he sat in the plane and was coming to India and just after a few days I actually got to know that he had come to India.
My happiness knew no bounds. It meant that there was, still connection may be it a little bit also but it still was left....
                            My mind completely wandered to him now. I don't know what to do so I had a talk with one of our mutual friend about my feelings for him. She encouraged me to have a talk with him as he was single at that time..... I got so happy knowing that he was not in a relationship and yes I should give it a try .
            So I text him a Hie on Instagram at night 12.30 am and simultaneously msged my best friend Sharon as we were still in touch about what I had just done..... She was quite supportive but also a little shocked.
I closed my internet connection and went to sleep. I kept thinking was it even a good idea in the first place.
                I decided to delete the message. I switched on the net and what do I see? As I was about to delete the message from him.... Hie.... I was shocked , did he just reply to my message and that too at this late hour.... I was about to delete the message but now I was even more confused and hell lot of nervous. I didn't know what to do so I messaged Sharon asking her what to reply. She told ask him how he is and all.
           So I just did the same and I decided as  to no more beating around the bush I straight away typed that, "I have a crush on you ". And switched off my phone and went to sleep
               Everything next will be be dealt tomorrow morning...... What could be the worst, he will tell me that he is already dating someone or he likes someone else or have I lost my mind totally to even text something like that...... But I had to do this for myself... So I would have no regrets in the future.....

I hope you guys are liking what I write
So what do you think will Sebastian say??????
Like and share
Lots of love 😍😘😍😘😍