Parents Teacher's Meet

It was indeed a new year and our college had reopened.I was strongly determined to attend all the lectures, focus on my studies, get good grades and forget the events in past. The moment I announced my 100% lectures in the coming days Sammy, Sharon and Ariana kept looking at me as if I had totally lost my shit during vacations and hell, I wanted to prove them wrong .
             I was good until the second lecture but after that I started becoming unstable by the end of the second lecture. All my friend kept glancing towards my direction because all them knew it I was going to lose it any moment. Honestly, attending lecture wasn't my thing at all but still here I was sitting in the lecture and getting bored to death. Even though I was channelising  my energy towards the right direction but mind still wandered towards the one particular person who kept me wondering if he had come to the college or no. Wil he be there in campus if I run away directly from the lecture.
                  I kept up with the facade for at least three days and completely avoided going to the cafeteria at all the cost. Soon, we got to know that entire first year's students attendance was put on the college notice board. I went to the notice board with  my entire gang hoping my name wasn't on the blacklist but to my utter disappointment all of my friends including me were  blacklisted expect Sharon and she on the top five students who had the highest attendance.My sadness knew no boundaries as I now will have to bring my mummy to the meeting which supposed to commence next week.
             The very next day onwards I started bunking lectures again because it wax total torture for me to sit and still come on the blacklist even though you just missed a few lectures. I was sitting on the steps near the cafeteria when one of my guy friend who was from physics named Adrian came and sat by me, telling how pathetic his life has become as his father will keep him grounded for an entire week after the PTA. I was as it is feeling bad about myself and the entire day seemed gloomy.
                Suddenly I looked up to feel sone fresh air and what do I see? I saw him - Sebastian. He was wearing red t-shirt with white linings on it, whatever he wore he always looked handsome. I was a bit uncomfortable him seeing me with another guy but I didn't even know why was I feeling so. He was looking at me with such a different emotion that I couldn't decipher what exactly was it. He looked at me for a while and then left talking to a girl with his snobbish attitude. The moment he looked at me I felt as if he was shocked, taken aback but still he it well with his arrogance. I felt bad. I wanted him to not misunderstand e but why should I feel this way? I never promised him anything or neither did he.
                 I had always seen him with number or girls so what if he saw me with one single gut today , maybe it was the usual thing as he had seen from me so far . But why should should I be even concerned? Let him think that was and dislike me because I was as it is miserable and I wish he could just get out of my life, memories and feelings. There were so many hot and handsome guys in the college but my heart still kept lingering to him.
                  There many things that were going on in my mind during that time. Those days I kept questioning my feelings for him. The things I did when I was around him. I couldn't point out where I went wrong or what exactly went wrong. In the midst of finding all these answers soon next week began. It was Thursday and I was sulking with sammy and Ariana in the college campus. He wasn't coming to the college these days to which I was very grateful but at the same time kept missing him.
               Similarly, even Friday passed by and still no sign from him. Among the past months that I had noticed about him was that he never came to the college during weekends because those were the days I had always missed him. But now I was so much received and happy that he never came to college on Saturdays as this Saturday which was tomorrow was my PTA and the would be the last thing I would ever want him to encounter was to see me bringing my mother to the college for being blacklisted. Next day soon arrived. I reached the station with my mother and was about to go to the college when I got a small from Sammy asking me if I had reached at the station because she would be reaching within a few few minutes so I informed my mother that we would have to wait for a bit as she would be joining us with her aunt. Since she was an Outstation student she had brought her guardian.
            Sammy arrived with her aunt and we left for the college followed  by the greetings and introduction. On the way to the college I prayed to God that please not let Sebastian be there on college today. We reached the college gate and as we entered I saw Sebastian standing right in front of the gate with his friends. I was shocked to core and the only thought that came to my mind was what the fuck. He was looking at me and my mother quite intensely as if enjoying the moment. That little Satan. God why did he had to be present today out of all the Saturdays.
              I kept my gaze low and wished this moment to he vanished from his mind. Can I ever rid of this guy for the heaven's sake???

Hey lovelies, are you guys enjoying my writing so far.
Do like and comment.
#lotsoflove🤭👑😍