Melting me softly-2

One thing for sure I knew by now was that now there as no going back, whether I wanted to Or i didn't to. The things including my emotions were now beyond my control.Things I planned and the way they turing out to be were quite the opposite. Maybe this was just fated, none of us had a say in this.
                  That's how it began, with a full fledged speed, no thought it would happen neither me nor him. Is at daily with my friends in the campus and he started coming daily to the college and sat in the campus with his nerd friend. Soon I realised that this friend of him was pretty close and special to him. The way sammy and Sharon were to me. The comfort zone he had around him was amazing. I got to see more clearly and in depth as to what kind of a person he really was. He was simple, shy and real and that's what made my type.
                   I sat on the stairs with sammy and Sharon and he sat near auditorium with his friends. I kept staring at him frequently and did the same.Whenever our eyes met, he smiled and blushed profusely and this was the same every time we had an eye contact. He was making a space in my heart which I didn't even when and how he did. Every single I woke up with the hope and determination to look much better than yesterday and an impatient wait to see him.
                But every single day I also kept thinking to myself as to what was I doing? Why am I being like this? Deep down every single time I kept questioning, my heart replied with one constant answer, " Because you are in love with him already ". I already knew the answer, still I wanted to pretend I was naive and just go with the flow but the battle within me never ceased until I decided to quit for the best.
              But every time when it was 11.00 am my legs automatically started making it's way towards the campus, as if my heart was being by someone particular. One day we had our physics journals to be submitted without fail since it was the last day I had to anyhow do it or else my journal wouldn't be certified. On the other hand drawing graphs wasn't my thing at all while Sammy was a pro at it and I couldn't be anymore thankful. She was completing her journal and was almost done. I pleased her to draw mine as well. Even though she was going to do it as it is. Still did my part requesting her. I was so grateful that she was drawing my graph gracefully meanwhile when I saw the time it was almost eleven and I couldn't wait even a single minute as I knew that almost by this time Sebastian would be there in the campus. I could bear to wait even for a single second but my graph was still not done yet.
             I was left with no option so I decided to peep from the window of the corridor we were at. We were on the first floor since it was the floor our physics lab was on. I peeped through the window plane and saw Sebastian sitting down there right in all his glory and the sun shining over him was making him even more radiating. It was becoming unbearable for me to see him sitting there waiting for me and I being stuck here with some stupid physics journal. I kept bugging Sammy to do it as fast as possible and wouldn't forgive her if by chance Sebastian left thinking I hadn't come to the college. She was drawing my graph, completing my journal for me still was being patient with me and telling me calm down and he would go nowhere, within mere minutes she would done. But by every ticking second, I was losing my patience and calm as well. I kept glancing through the window in order to make sure he was still sitting there. Soon we submitted our journals and I practically ran my way towards him. Each minutes running towards him was liberating and so fulfilling that I couldn't put in words. By the time I reached the campus I was panting but the sight of him was to behold. How someone just sit there smiling , doing nothing but still look so mesmerising and breathtaking.
              Every time I saw him, I felt like God answered all my silent and unspoken prayer in the form of him. Every time I looked him I made a silent thank you to God for making lucky enough to send someone like for me. He was always a breath of fresh air.Soon my friends arrived and started teasing me and Sammy teased, "Is this why you ran all the way from physics lab just to stand in the corner and keep ogling at him". I mentally face palmed myself but thanks to Sharon she saved me from the embarrassment saying , " I think we should go near auditorium today as I see Sebestian and his friend has occupied our place today ". We laughed altogether and no longer did it take Sebestian and his friend to notice us. If I had been standing and watching him smile a few minutes ago, now his smile had become 10 folds wider.
        We both looked at each other and the feeling of completeness overwhelmed me. We sat near the auditorium and again began our session of staring each other secretly and trying not get caught in the process meanwhile both of our friends played a very important in this session as both kept updating us, like if he was looking at me then Say and Sharon informed me which swelled my heart with happiness all the time and when when I looked at him that time his friend informed him and his friend sent a knowing smile towards me which I didn't know to return or pretend as if I knew witnessed it.
                Soon it was time for physics practicals and I so didn't want to go to the lab I wanted to sit here, do nothing yet feel contended. But Sammy and Sharon both know the consequences and I had even missed a few practicals back and if I miss one more than I was done for the exam. On the other, I was so oblivious to things like this and didn't care even one bit about the consequences.
             Both of them practically dragged me from the campus towards the college building and I'm sure he might have noticed how stupid I looked when my friends we're practically dragging  me to which I offering a good show of resistance. To my utter surprise both of them managed to make it till the college building and I practically stomped my feets when I reached the building. I practically ran back to just a final glance of him but again they pulled me back and almost delivered me to the physics lab.
          Another day added to my love story and every single day I almost hoped he would come today and talk to me that was the first thought I woke up to in the morning and my last thought when I went to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be the day when he will approach me.... I kept paciphying myself. One could always wish.

Hey Lovelies,are you guys enjoying my reading so far?
Will Sebestian approach pearl soon?
What will be next?
Do like and comment.
#lotsoflove🤭👑😍