Getting caught

As soon as the lecture got over. Me and Sammy both of us practically just ran out of the class as if sitting in the class like a punishment for us. Sammy was all excited to find her crush and see how was looking? We legs ran towards the as if I was flying in the sky. I felt as if my heart was in a running competition with my legs and I definitely couldn't figure which one was running faster.
                   We reached the campus and were standing just besides the auditorium. The campus was going crazy, all the booths were already set, a stage was made in front of the auditorium. The entire place screamed happiness and happening. I loved the atmosphere so much. It really felt festive and it was our first fest in Hundson college. My went directly near the stage where he was standing and talking with the anchor.
I felt bile running up in my system. Every time I looked at him, he never ceased to take my breath away.
               I was enjoying my chance to looking at him quite closely and for more time as usually I could only stare at him for few seconds with the fear of getting caught. Since it was too crowded plus he too busy with the people I was leisurely enjoying my benefit for observing him, looking at him and memorising his face . But my soon my stance came to an end when he looked at me and caught me staring. Man the cute expression he gave, I literally melted then and there.
             Sammy noticed it and just kept smiling. Before she could start teasing me, I diverted the topic and asked her about her crush as I couldn't see anywhere around,to which she made a sad face and said he hadn't come yet. I wish he arrives soon because she has already started sulking and I can't see her like that. Coming back to which I again look towards the direction of my crush . He looked so perfect, charming and classy that I bet no single girl on the campus would want to get along with him. From all the attention that he was getting I could see he was already making it in the top list of all the girls. But I didn't envy any of them,I knew who I was, I knew where I belonged and I definitely knew there wasn't even one probability of me getting along with him out of the 100. I sure liked him way too much for a crush but my feelings were genuine, pure and with return policy. I wasn't sad seeing the girls around, I was just as happy as I could steal more glances of him without he even noticing me.
                  He was the moon to my sky where I kept admiring him from far but would never in my thousands of life imagine getting even close to it's radius. There is a reason why moon is moon and why we are humans and the parameter that separate both of them is the distance. He was up there shinning gorgeously with all his might and I was just a mere human on the earth basking in his moonlight just like others. 
             Meanwhile Sammy's crush passed by with his friends and her happiness knew no boundaries. He went towards the canteen and the next look on her face just said it all. Does it look like I even have a chance to say no? Absolutely not, we headed towards the canteen right away. So far I had told about my crush only to Sharon and Sammy, nobody else knew it, while we sat in the canteen we got a call from Teddy asking us where exactly we were as she wanted to join in and she was also fed up with lectures.
               Sammy told her to come directly to the canteen. She was completely in her own world and it was becoming a very difficult task for me to decide what to order, till then Teddy arrived and she sat next to me. We were just talking about the usual things when Sammy accidentally blabbered about my crush and now Teddy was all set to who this person was plus she was throwing fits over me as to why I didn't tell her earlier.
                 Since I wasn't left any option, I had to show the person and tell her how it happened and all of that. Both of us decided to have Chinese bhel and Sammy decided to order sandwich as usual si she placed her order in the canteen and we left for cafeteria to place our orders for chinese bhel and also not to forget the main thing, to show her my crush.
                We placed our orders and came to the campus, I could hear someone speaking on the stage but I couldn't see the face as it was too crowded. But oh boy the voice was so soothing and peaceful that without even thinking I went towards the stage, Teddy following me . As soon as I reached near the stage I could see the guy speaking was none other than but him. I was surprised, happy and nervous at the same time. I had never seen him this close before but we say no, that the more you like it the more you want to get it. Teddy kept asking me where the guy was but all I could do was keep oggeling at him. I could the there was a huge crowd of girls gathered there right in front of the stage, so I found it as an opportunity to get into that crazy crowd and watch more intently and closely and there was no chance he could find me out in that crowd so chances of my getting caught were totally zero.
               I took Teddy's hands and entered the crowd, I was stood in the middle of the crowd due to which he won't be able to see me plus I'll get to stare at him for a longer period of time.I stood there with Teddy and started enjoying the beautiful sight in front of me. I could hear few girls whispering how handsome he was. Few of them saying he was cute but any of it didn't bother me at all as long I got to see him, I was okay with it. But oh boy, how pathetically wrong I was, the moment I looked at up again to see him, he was looking right in my direction ; boring is eyed right into mine as if telling I caught you and I could see there was hint to happiness shinning in his eyes. The look on his face said it that he was pleased to see me and on the other hand I was amazed on how could he even find me out in so much of crowd. For the first time so many days I was happy. The eye contact spoke thousands of words even the words couldn't justify. The eye contact is the kiss of the shy people- I had read this somewhere and I could no less than a first kiss .
             Breaking the eye contact I rushed out of the crowd with Teddy following me. I went and stood near the gate which to the extreme right of the stage and towards the exit . As the stage was pretty far and I was standing in a corner with Teddy I decided to finally tell her or should I say show her my crush. I told that the guy standing on the standing was the one I was crushing and I even told her not to look in his direction or else he would get suspicious of me but what she said next made my heart do a summersault, she said ,"Yes,you are right- as the guy over the stage is looking at you since past two minutes ". I was shocked and my brain stopped working as I couldn't believe it because I was purposely standing on a type of spit where he couldn't find us. But not only did he find but was even looking me. Like seriously looking at me. I got so nervous that I couldn't even find the courage in me to look even look his direction and see if he was looking at me. I mustered all my strength and looking into his direction and check whether it was really true. I wanted to see it with my own eyes. The moment I look at him, he was looking right back at me and my heart fluttered at his signature smile.
                  I couldn't believe it was true and he noticed someone like me even through the darkest corner, when was already having so many wonderful, sexy and better option than me right in front of him. That day I ate cold Chinese bhel since it already been a long time we placed our orders but I didn't complain neither was Teddy complaining which I was grateful for. I was thinking should I raise my hopes up? Does this mean he also like me?  Believe it or not I was already falling this guy without even knowing his name.

Hey lovelies, I hope u liked my reading so far.
What do u think is the next?
Do like and comment.

#lotsoflove🤭👑😍