In my element

5 YEARS LATER

                The story from tis chapter onwards will be in present...... I hope you guys will love the story from this leap as well

                       I am running towards a wonderful beam of light, my hair is left open falling below my waist with a little soft brown strings fleeting on my face............ The mesmerising smell got me captivated and the surrounding is so very much enchanting and just kept moving towards the light like a carefree bird but someone kept calling from behind or should I say kept shaking me..... What nonsense who is this that is disturbing me........ I cannot get distracted focus Pearl focus on the dream....... DREAM!!!!!
                   Is this oh so beautiful moment just an absurd dream........ Not this can't be happening and I believe God is good. He knows I am loving this, so please God let this be real like very very very much real...... Now even the sound in my ear kept getting louder and louder and louder
and Moreover in a slow motion.... Wake up Pearl, you have lecture at 7.00 am today and it's already 6.35 pm...... It is my mother probably waking me up from past half an hour and I happen to manage to open my eyes just before getting up late (mind you not extremely late) and getting up means I am just awake but mentally I am still taking a nap....... I tell my sister that she should have woke me up earlier to which is replying that she already the alarm off 4 times and how I disturbed her sleep as well ........
                  I will be so late man...... I better only wash my face with some extra soap and put on a little more perfume 🤣As this us the only choice left for me to be there in the classroom sharp at 7.00 am........ I know I know who could me as smart as me, maybe I'll put on some more mascara and eyeliner today and a lip gloss which is my favourite.......
           Wow so much for dreaming and sitting on the bed which making me even more late..... Awesome it's 6.45pm ..... Now I might as well fly and reach the destination. It would be so wonderful if I had chauffer. By now I am hearing mother calling to have tea and breakfast..... Soon after I rush to the bathroom wash my face, put on a pair of beautiful baby pink kurti and jeggins...... Yes the college has its rule and traditional dress is one of the compulsory condition but every time I face this problem of finding the matching dupatta..... It's better to just take a stole for today which is a darker shade of blue.... Putting on the eyeliner and lip gloss, taking the perfume bottle in my hand I rush towards the hall where the tea and breakfast is ready but for today I will have to skip the breakfast and fill my stomach with only tea maybe cups of tea or even three cups...... How much tea is too much tea right!!! There no end for the things we passionately love and tea is one of them for me............. Well the motivation that keeps me going for the day is that tomorrow is a sunday
                   Running at the tick of clock I am actually on time for the class..... Well that's the talent that I have.... The day went by lecture after lecture , then one more lecture, then one more lecture and finally a long two hours practical..... Now when I actually smell like a chemical bottle we can call it a day..... Well yes that is what a life of a chemistry teacher looks like and also smells like.........
          It already 5.30pm and I have to run home as the students for tution will start arriving at sharp 6.00pm which my sister might have cone from her college and she handles the students meanwhile until I reach home ...... The tutions go on till 8.30pm and then I help mother a little bit in cooking of washing utensils. We have a our food, watch TV and go to sleep...... This routine goes on for like Monday to Saturday and Sunday I sleep most of the time, do my pending work, meet my friends and It gets over in the link of the eye.
                When the lockdown had hit life became very slow, difficult and all the progress that our family had accomplished so far all came down to pretty much nothing. I did not have any job. Life seemed like a dull and unsuccessful story. We were running out of finances. Only my father had the job of his security which we were very much thankful........ That phase of life has been the most difficult phase as even after lockdown..... It's has been three years currently running. My life hasn't stabilised yet. I have a job in the college on contract basis which will soon be ending...... There are no much tutions but does that mean I should lose my hope Never, I am going to give my best make achieve my goals...... I have been preparing for an entrance exam...... I wish I clear that exam, after that my salary, life and opportunities are going to sky rocket ......
              Before going to sleep I look at myself in the mirror, a reflection of a girl who is confident, loving, cheerful and beautiful is looking back at me unlike five years back...... The misery feels like yesterday and sometimes I wonder why did it had to happen the way it happened but who cares. I am thriving in my life as it is. I look gorgeous and the way I have built myself so far is only something I appreciate from my core..... I remember being the  head girl of the school, the confidence, charm and the spectacular personality that oozed  out through me and the feeling I felt had had come down to me in a flash on seconds....... Looking back at my reflection I felt rejuvenated, lovely and purposeful for the next day and the coming life.....
           All is going to be good henceforth . The oceanic tears that I cried, the sleepless nights, the lost opportunities, the disappointments and the struggle for survival have all been very very real. I am confident enough that it has all trained for a better, brighter and the happier future ahead of me. Life is going to really really good to me. It is soon going to give me abundance, I can feel it in my every part of being.
             I will always be working hard and do whatever it takes to be myself, get myself back to where I almost forgot as to who I was and became really pitiful, lifeless and lost all my beauty and charm but no more....... I am going love myself a little more, take care of myself little more, be for myself a little more and disappoint myself a little less....... I literally do not know what is self love and all. All that I know is that to bring back my real self again. The witty, cheerful and loving self. That's all I know and am going to focus on.
                      All these years of enduring pain, hurt, heartbreaks and losing out on things have taught me so many things on different level. It brought me understanding of things in a different light, imbibed in me the quality of spirituality, taught me patience on huge level and the most important to keep moving forward in life without losing myself in the journey and hope that every tomorrow brought.
                   It taught me to be first happy very little that I have in life and have faith in God that he is going to hold my and help me through this beautiful journey of life
             It taught me to love again and love without attachments...... Now when I look at life. I an hopeful for each and every day, opportunity that knocks my door and leave it all to the God. Keenly waiting for the journey ahead with love and hope.....

Hey lovlies,
I hope you guys love my writing

So what do you think will happen now????
Do like and comment , it really motivates me to do even better

Thank you
Lots of love
😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘