Shout

I wasn't one of those to let the things pass when it comes to my self respect so I decided that I had to do something and show him that I was just not the ordinary girl he might have thought of. I was way more than what he might have seen me as. So I left for the journey of self recognition and decided to stand out into that huge crowd of rich students and show him that I was talented and way better than him.
               Christmas was coming near by and our college had an upcoming event shout which was considered to be the most popular event of the entire year. I wanted to be a part of the organising team, it wasn't easy to get in the committee as it have only the choicest and the best candidates of the entire college. I wanted to show my level and prove that I was no less. I met a guy who was the head of marketing team through Sammy. Initially, he gave me a few passes and told them to sold it. If I could succeed he would take me in his committee.
                 My target was to sell ten passes and I think luck was in my favour, I almost fifty passes in a day to which he got highly impressed by me and took me in his committee. I felt accomplished. During the entire day I had skipped my lectures, practicals and even my lunch but at the end of the day it was all worth it.
              In the next coming two day was our event shout. We were assigned our duties. I felt awesome being a part of these creative,talented and awesome people. They were very different from me but were good. They talked about the brands, cafes, malls and even hotels pretty much with which I wasn't quite familiar. Their society was so different than mine but still with that cute looks of mine and confidence, I could manage to make friends amongst these people and tried to get along with them. Most of them owned Mercedes and BMW cars.
                   During the free time my friends would come to accompany me which made it easier for me to get through the stuff. Soon the day arrived, we were given a dress code of black top and blue jeans on the day of the event but in the midst of all of these I never even once saw him the college campus. I was becoming restless as to I didn't know he if he would even come for the event or no.
                  The day finally arrived. I was appointment as the security head at main entrance of the auditorium which gave a proper view which of the entire college campus. So I could if he would come to the college . Moreover I was waiting for my friend to come to the event. Soon the crowd started gathering towards the auditorium as it was time for the event to begin.
               I saw Sammy run I g towards me from the college entrance with a big smile on her face. I was happy to see too. Once she reached near me, she whispering into my ear that she had found out who the guy actually is -my crush. I told her his name is Sebastian right, Ariana had done this research for me but what Sammy said next froze me. Sammy got his Facebook account, she removed her phone and showed me the photos in his account and to say I was surprised would be an understatement. He was breathtakingly handsome and ravishing in those photos.
                   Sammy told me that his full name was Sebastian Martis. I was so happy and at the same time so grateful to her that I couldn't put it into words. I did not have touch phone with me yet but the phone which I had could connect me with Facebook. Sharon, Teddy and Ariana also arrived, Ariana being the best dancer of the college was participating in the event so I have her her backstage pass. As people started getting into the auditorium making the campus less crowded, with the passing time I lost my hope to see him that day.
                As I kept collecting the passes and sending the students inside, I sensed someone staring at me from the extreme right corner of the campus and when I took a close look, my eyes grew bigger in realisation, my ears turned red and my cheeks turning pink. The number of heart beats with in my heart increased rapidly as if I had run a marathon and if I kept looking into that direction more, my heart would come out any moment. It was him, looking at me from the corner of the crowd.
                 At that very moment, I forgot everything the hurt, pain and anger. All I could feel was pure joy and bliss of seeing him after so many days and it became even more tough for me to hate him because was looking at me. Since I looked away as I couldn't stand his stares anymore. I collected a few passes and then looked where he stood earlier. The spot was empty, I was baffled, the first question that came to my mind was, "Where did he? ". So I started searching him here and there.
                I found him standing behind the cricket tent and watching me with a known smile. Shittt and a double shitttt , Did I get caught again? Are we playing this game hide and seek, seriously. I came to a conclusion that maybe was testing me and I was consistently giving him positive results. I kept inwardly smiled at myself and went into the auditorium, good thing it was dark inside as nobody could see my flushed face .

Hey lovelies, are you guys enjoying my writing so far .
Next chapter will be published soon.
Do like and comment.
#lotsoflove🤭👑😍