Letting our guards down

Little did I know that from next day onwards I was going to lose my will power of resisting him because that's how life is, everything that happens in your life is never imagined nor anticipated.
           Next day I went to college, torturing myself to sit for the first two lectures as I by now had got the record of his time. I knew that he usually came to college around eleven am or after that. So I sat for the lecture with Sammy and Sharon but the most interesting part was that even Sharon had started missing out on lectures with us though it was no fyn as she would directly go and sit in the library instead. She was the perfectionist, miss know it all and no nonsense types but still a very close member of our group.
             As soon as the bell rang I insisted Sharon and Sammy to go directly to the campus as I couldn't wait any longer to see Sebastian's face because it was now like a mood elevator for me. I might sound crazy but that's how it was at that point of time and we could go to the canteen afterwards. We went to the campus but to my utter bad luck he wasn't there in the campus maybe he hadn't come yet. He might  be coming late  today, I thought to myself and all the three of us headed to the canteen.
             Everything seemed boring and to me the atmosphere, people and even the food on my table. I was missing him so badly that I just wanted to run at this very moment to the campus and check if he had come. All of a sudden Sammy started eating quite elegantly and smiling to herself. I was wondering what has got into her suddenly. When Sharon pointed towards my right nd when I saw over I got my answer. So that's why missy is trying to be extra cute missy. There to my right was sitting Sammy's crush with his bunch of friends. I should say thank you to this guy because he makes Sammy so happy and punch him on his face so maybe some day he will notice her and the love she holds for him. Well my mood wasn't totally up yet as I still had some hope, after having our food we'll be heading towards the campus again. While leaving the canteen Sammy whispered into my ear, "Baby if my crush has come today then so will yours". Those were the exact words of comfort I needed.
               Soon we got into the campus but there still no sign of him. My mood was getting down with every passing moment and so was my heart. Today was physics practicals plus Sebestian didn't show up today were the worst combination ever ever and ever. I so wanted to pack my bags and just go home ,that physics practicals could just go to hell for all I cared but Sammy and Sharon both insisted me that I attend the practicals and don't screw Myself. They like practically begged, yes those were the kinds of blessed friends I had. Thank you God for sending these gems for me. I don't know what  I would have done without them.
                During the physics practicals I was designated to the most pathetic group of students who even more pathetic than me, physics and luck never went hand in hand for me. God, why did I even take physics because you are a one stupid little ass answered the brain. Today I won't be able to leave the before eight pm in the evening I was sure of that. All I wanted currently was saute Manchurian,cold drink and soft music. Amusingly, we somehow made it till four pm for which I was so very grateful and prayed to God that next next year I'll drop physics as a subject but please let me clear this year. I got my journal signed and Sammy was waiting in the line to get her journal signed,few of her experiments were left to be checked from last week. Since would take more time, I told her, " I need some fresh air , so I'm just going to the cafeteria and getting something for us and told her to meet me down directly ". She said, " Yes, I'll be there within a while ". I nodded and left. I went to the washroom, opened the bun and tied my hair into a ponytail,there was now no reason for me to leave my hair open as Sebestian won't be possible coming at this point of time to the college. What a waste of day for me today. I was so exhausted that I didn't even care if I looked like a human zombie or normal. I headed towards the campus with bored expression on my face and hunched elbows.
               As I entered the campus , I was walking straight but when all of a sudden my gaze went on the steps of campus to my left and to say I was overjoyed would be an understatement. I was on cloud nine, I couldn't believe what I had just seen with my own eyes. My heart swelled with so much of happiness and warmth that I was it could be seen through my eyes, the way they were shinning. I tried my best to hide my emotions but it was so obvious that even a blind to see through my feelings. There on the steps,the one and only , the great Sebestian was sitting with that nerd friend of him staring right back at me as if waiting for me.
          I shook myself out the stance and practically ran towards the cafeteria. My heart was beating so fast that I  had to hold on to my breath and take in all that had just happened. I couldn't believe he came. He had cone to college when it was almost the end of the day. Does the mean the just came to see me? Did he miss me too? Am I going crazy currently? Soon reality came daunting to me. What the hell was I even thinking standing over there in front of him with his stupid ponytail of mine and looking like am ugly duckling. Oh good God, I untied my hair right away and set them with my hands. I composed myself and was in the process of should I go now or I should wait for ten more minutes?
               Exactly at that time I got a call from Sammy and chirping through phone. She said, "I have a good news for you". I already knew what she was about to say when she continued with say " Sebestian has come on the college and is sitting in front of me ". To which I replied, " Yes I already know, I'm coming ".Now that's a good reason to show up as my friend is sitting right there in the campus.
              I went back to the campus with a smile on my face which how much ever I tried to control was totally out of my control. I went to where sammy was sitting. She said, How lucky you are, he came all the way to the college in the evening. I'm site he must have missed you too ". So that confirms my suspicion. I looked towards his direction. He was wearing wearing a normal blue t-shirt and a track pant with black and neon colored lace shoes. He was looking so different today. He was dressed simple, his hair was a little messed, he had a childish smile playing on his lips with a naughty mischievous glint shining through his eyes. This was the first time I had seen this side of him. I felt the entire materialism form him was removed and today I what I watching was the real Sebestian with all his guards down.
              I was amazed to see that even this side of him existed. He was talking to his friend and in the midst of it kept glancing towards my direction and constantly kept blushing which made me blush even harder. Sammy asked me if I had ordered something which is when I realised I didn't do the thing for which I had gone to the cafeteria and returned without even ordering. That was the moment I realised I had lost my shit completely.
      I told her that I had forgot to do so to which see smiled knowingly and went to order sandwich. I kept staring at him and he did the same after every few seconds, when I suddenly listened the conversation of the girls sitting besides me talking about Sebestian. I could hear one of the girls saying he looked cute and she was happy that he came today and was going sit there until he is there. Stop with the bullshit, he is here because of me and not you plus stop ogling over him. He is mine this is all I wanted to say but I didn't do that  so noble of me. Soon Sammy arrived with the sandwiches.
                 She was also amazed to see this side of Sebestian. She kept praising him and telling me that whenever I wasn't looking at him, he kept staring at me and blushing to himself. Looking at him all vulnerable, real and simple right in front of me made let go of my guard. I decided of not resisting my feelings anymore and that when I actually put my guard down, thanking God for sending just someone like him my way and brightening up my life.

Hey lovelies, are you guys liking writing so far?
What do you all think is the next?
Do let me know in the comment box.
Do like and comment.
#lotsoflove🤭👑😍